deja vu is offline New Member

Talking primo cycle question

I'm thinking of taking primo for my first cycle in 2 years. I'm 30yrs old and my body fat is 14.5%. Body wieght is 182lbs. hieght 5'8". I also have some deca and stanozolol . What would be the best dosage amounts and could I introduce a small amount of deca in with it? I also have clomid and nov. for my pct. thanks.

satnic33 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deja vu View Post
    I'm thinking of taking primo for my first cycle in 2 years. I'm 30yrs old and my body fat is 14.5%. Body wieght is 182lbs. hieght 5'8". I also have some deca and stanozolol. What would be the best dosage amounts and could I introduce a small amount of deca in with it? I also have clomid and nov. for my pct. thanks.
    Primo is typically used for cutting bra, same with winny. Where as your Deca is going to be utilized for a bulker. I would seriously consider running some form of Test depending on which way you roll with your cycle. Would also run HCG in conjuction with your cycle bra. Just my 2 cents. Peace

Satty

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I use PRIMO for BULKING....

Anyways... u have a lot more research to do on AAS before you just start injecting them...

ALWAYS IMPLEMENT TEST IN A CYCLE !!

deja vu is offline New Member
    Could I use Sust 250 for the test? Do not have HCG . I am not looking for huge gains, just a little help with strength and size, while not getting bloated. If I stick to just primo I wouldnt have to follow it up with anything, PCT, would I? Do to it being close to winni. My first cycle was for 8-10 wks, 2 yrs ago. It was .5ml of stanozolo everyday. I saw some decent gains in strength while putting on 6-8 lbs and promoted vascularity. The only neg. effects that I encountered were headaches toward the end and jacked up cholest. levels which returned to normal post cycle. If I can see those gains again in that amount of time, I would be greatful. Thanks for your response.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    low dose test-250mg/week
    primo
    winny for a few weeks at the end
    That would be fine. Keep your diet tight. It sounds like you might have some bf to lose.

Thread Information