kdizzog is offline Associate Member

Test e or test cyp???

I know they are very much the same, but there has to be a small difference?? I ordered 10 viles of test 300. 5 for me 5 for my buddy. Somehow I was sent 5 cyp and 5 enth. Being I have them all which would you keep??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You could run half and half and never know the difference between test e and test c. If the concentration is the same it wouldn't matter which you kept.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    The 2 are so similar but....well here is what they say. Enanthate may be slightly better in terms of testosterone release, as this ester is one carbon atom lighter than cypionate .(remember the ester is calculated in the steroids total milligram weight).

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    The 2 are so similar but....well here is what they say. Enanthate may be slightly better in terms of testosterone release, as this ester is one carbon atom lighter than cypionate .(remember the ester is calculated in the steroids total milligram weight).
    Thats very interesting. Thanks. I never knew the difference, but knew there had to be something different between the 2. For some reason I have always liked enanthate better. Thats what I am going to keep.

Thread Information