NathanSummers is offline Banned

First cycle but no test?

I know test is usually the basis of a cycle but i dont want to bulk up that much. I'm 22 and 5'8 197lbs with low bodyfat and cycled pro hormones when i was 17. I was think Anavar (oral), Winstrol (injectable), and Dianabol (oral). I wanted to know what the results would be if i tried this? Please just honest answer, none of that worthless without test or var. Thanks

MekeMeke is offline Associate Member
    Taking 2 orals on any cycle is too liver risky for me man. I'd stick to one. And the var and dbol give you completelt diferent results. Dbol will give alot of waterweight.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    You said please be honest,ok terrible cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    x2^^

youngerlion is offline Banned
    please define the goal of your cycle further if bulk or and fat loss are not your goal/goals.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    ^^^ X3

Bulking is dependent on your DIET and TRAINING, not so much on the gear you use

Is there a reason you would like to SHUT OFF your natural Testosterone to use those two orals???

You do know that your body NEEDS testosterone right? Its kinda what makes a man a man! You sure you want to shut that off without adding a little supplemental Testosterone in there???

Ok so nix the Dianabol . And i want to at the end of the cycle come out clean with atleast 15 pound of lean muscle while cutting out all the stubborn fat thats clinging to me. Also making serious strength gains. So is there no way of doing that without Test? And as for shutting down my bodies natural test would that just be because of the two orals or the fact that im only 22? And any serious adjustments would be helpful, not just wow what a terrible cycle.

anavar is an ok oral, but weak
    T-bol is a decent oral but hard to find

again, your gains and fat loss are DIET NOT GEAR. the steroids will HELP, but they don't magiaclly do it for you

being shut down has nothing to do with your age, it has to do with using suppressive compounds that SHUT YOU DOWN

dbol is suppressive
    winny is suppressive

Why are you so against test? It is the ONE hormone that we try to reproduce here.

or are you just afraid to inject? that can be overcome and actually isn't as bad , i actually look forward to injecting now
    cant really give you suggestions when you really don't want to hear them

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Why dont you want to use Testosterone ?

btw, 22 is a bit on the young side.

Whats the BF%?

Only oral only cycles id use are Var or Tbol.

Tysonsonnenberg is offline New Member
    can you get test in pill, or do you have to inject? and is test readlly avaiable? My main goal is to replace 5lb of body fat with muscle. Don't need to lose weight, or gain. just need to firm up for summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonsonnenberg View Post
    can you get test in pill, or do you have to inject? and is test readlly avaiable? My main goal is to replace 5lb of body fat with muscle. Don't need to lose weight, or gain. just need to firm up for summer.
    You should start your own thread with this question and not

your goals can be reached simply by diet and training alone

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post

again, your gains and fat loss are DIET NOT GEAR. the steroids will HELP, but they don't magiaclly do it for you

being shut down has nothing to do with your age, it has to do with using suppressive compounds that SHUT YOU DOWN

dbol is suppressive
    winny is suppressive

Why are you so against test? It is the ONE hormone that we try to reproduce here.

or are you just afraid to inject? that can be overcome and actually isn't as bad , i actually look forward to injecting now
    Ok heres the full story since was 15 ive been lifting and ive been playing sports forever, after high school i got into boxing which lead to mma but i had to put that aside to go back to school and get my degree and now im out so i want to get back into it. I've been lifting and training for about 3 months now and i want a boost to get me back to where i was if not better. But i don't want to look like i took steroids. So this would be my first real cycle and i would be willing to try Test, but what kind? and what would i cycle with it to keep my bodyfat down and stay cut?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    so you've only been back into lifting for 3 months and you want to cycle?
    body fat%?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post

dbol is suppressive
    winny is suppressive

agreed, get your butt in the diet forum.. there's always a coupla guys, including me in there helping people out...

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    so you've only been back into lifting for 3 months and you want to cycle?
    body fat%?
    highly doubt we'll get an accurate bf outta him... maybe a pic?? u mind posting a pic OP???

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanSummers View Post
    Ok heres the full story since was 15 ive been lifting and ive been playing sports forever, after high school i got into boxing which lead to mma but i had to put that aside to go back to school and get my degree and now im out so i want to get back into it. I've been lifting and training for about 3 months now and i want a boost to get me back to where i was if not better. But i don't want to look like i took steroids. So this would be my first real cycle and i would be willing to try Test, but what kind? and what would i cycle with it to keep my bodyfat down and stay cut?
    You need to take a step back from this situation for a week or two and read all the Educational Threads on this board. You will learn lots about every steroid you could dream about..

Anyways, a basic cycle for a starter is

Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate - 500mgs/week for 12 weeks. Inject every Monday/Thursday 250mg per shot.

PCT:
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

right now my bf is 19% but for the past few months its been going doing atleast a percent a week do to concentrating on cardio. Whats the best percent to have it at before cycling?

Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    You need to take a step back from this situation for a week or two and read all the Educational Threads on this board. You will learn lots about every steroid you could dream about..

Anyways, a basic cycle for a starter is

Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate - 500mgs/week for 12 weeks. Inject every Monday/Thursday 250mg per shot.

PCT:
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Which is the better of the two Test-E or Test-C for avoiding side effects? And i don't plan on starting a cycle till i felt i'm back at my peak of natural strength and endurance again. Right now im doing all the research i can and i've been reading alot daily, i just have some questions i need answered and i want to thank people like you and t-mos who have really been helping.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanSummers View Post
    Which is the better of the two Test-E or Test-C for avoiding side effects? And i don't plan on starting a cycle till i felt i'm back at my peak of natural strength and endurance again. Right now im doing all the research i can and i've been reading alot daily, i just have some questions i need answered and i want to thank people like you and t-mos who have really been helping.
    I would like to see your bodyfat below 15% for your own health as higher than 15 is where you are gonna multiply your chances for more sides like gyno

here read this, and soak it all in , it should help with most of your questions

Test beginner cycle info

test E and C are identical, they are both TEST..... with long esters. choose either and you can't go wrong

Thread Information