thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

Talking finished my first cycle!!! done with pct too!!

hey guys, been a while since ive posted on here. finished up my PCT about a month ago, i finished my first cycle of Test-E at 600mg\week, this was my first cycle ever! i started at a fairly lean 205 lbs.. im now a thick 250 lbs, and ive kept about 90 percent of my gains! im working on loosing the gut that developed but fortunatly thats the only fat i have really on my body, so its not much weight to cut down at all!!! im thinkin ill be a solid 240... maybe 235.. im happy with the results and am planning my second cycle as we speak! if i had a camera id take pics for yall but i dont so

I LOVED THE FEELING THAT TEST GAVE ME!!! geeeeeze i had no idea itd make me feel that way lol... deff doin it again soon, think ima throw in some tren this time and take the test down a bit.. maybe 500mg\week test and 300mg\week tren.. havent really decided yet!! when i do ill post my cycle for some final critique!!! for those of u who know who i am thnx for all the info and support while i was planning my first cycle, it helped me really get the most out of it!!!!

PS: I also know the dangers of over training now... my strength went up so much i worked my legs ont he leg press and i just kept putting on plate after plate cuz i could push it ya know... i had to stop cuz i think it may have been my ACL... i saw and felt it shift when i brought the weights down to push back up... scary shit, but yea im stoked i didnt get hurt, wont do that again!

LEGS GOT HUGE. compression shorts dont even fit around my legs anymore lol

ALSO. nips got just a lil sore. fixed that with .25 mg\ed arimidex ... no sides at all.. just a lil back acne but that went away after pct!
    Last edited by thaiboxerfr; 04-14-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    45lbs? Damn....nice job.

Wouldn't recommend throwing tren into your second cycle, I mean sure you just finished your first cycle, but that doesn't mean you can go from using beginner compounds to the harshest of all steroids .

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like it all went to plan bro, nice work

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    congrats on your results

I wouldn't use tren for a second cycle either.....try deca , maybe

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO 300mg of tren is not a big deal. With the 500mg test it should make for a nice second cycle.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    hey guys, been a while since ive posted on here. finished up my PCT about a month ago, i finished my first cycle of Test-E at 600mg\week, this was my first cycle ever! i started at a fairly lean 205 lbs.. im now a thick 250 lbs, and ive kept about 90 percent of my gains! im working on loosing the gut that developed but fortunatly thats the only fat i have really on my body, so its not much weight to cut down at all!!! im thinkin ill be a solid 240... maybe 235.. im happy with the results and am planning my second cycle as we speak! if i had a camera id take pics for yall but i dont so

I LOVED THE FEELING THAT TEST GAVE ME!!! geeeeeze i had no idea itd make me feel that way lol... deff doin it again soon, think ima throw in some tren this time and take the test down a bit.. maybe 500mg\week test and 300mg\week tren.. havent really decided yet!! when i do ill post my cycle for some final critique!!! for those of u who know who i am thnx for all the info and support while i was planning my first cycle, it helped me really get the most out of it!!!!

PS: I also know the dangers of over training now... my strength went up so much i worked my legs ont he leg press and i just kept putting on plate after plate cuz i could push it ya know... i had to stop cuz i think it may have been my ACL... i saw and felt it shift when i brought the weights down to push back up... scary shit, but yea im stoked i didnt get hurt, wont do that again!

LEGS GOT HUGE. compression shorts dont even fit around my legs anymore lol

ALSO. nips got just a lil sore. fixed that with .25 mg\ed arimidex... no sides at all.. just a lil back acne but that went away after pct!
    i wonder how much of that 45lbs is muscle....

any way around, if you wanna tweak your diet, get your butt to the diet forum.. we'll help you shed that weight and conserve muscle at the same time..

thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member
    id say 90 percent is muscle i kept my diet in check pretty well.. the only spot on my body i ever gain fat on is my stomach and its never much at all... fast metabolism... so i got a "pooch" my gf calls it lol... but yea thats it, my arms are pretty cut, my legs are too, so im happy yea i was readin up on tren and i think ima leave it out... maybe add in some EQ for the appetite benifits

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    IMO 300mg of tren is not a big deal. With the 500mg test it should make for a nice second cycle.
    it is when he wants to run Tren ENANTHATE as his first go with Tren

if he gets terrible sides that he is NOT prepared for seeing as how its only his SECOND cycle, and needs to quit, those sides are gonna be with him for weeks due to the long ester !!!

Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    id say 90 percent is muscle i kept my diet in check pretty well.. the only spot on my body i ever gain fat on is my stomach and its never much at all... fast metabolism... so i got a "pooch" my gf calls it lol... but yea thats it, my arms are pretty cut, my legs are too, so im happy yea i was readin up on tren and i think ima leave it out... maybe add in some EQ for the appetite benifits
    EQ is an OK choice if you are prepared to run it for at least 14 weeks and at about 600mgs/week

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    hey good job man... im currently on a test cyp cycle about 5 weeks in, just curious... when did you start seeing the most results in your cycle? what was your diet like

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Nice job man.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Nice bro.... congrats!!!!

ganu is offline Associate Member

Talking

Thai boxer what was your pct when on test.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Gratz bro!

I love the feeling on Test too

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Congrats bro..sounds like good gains.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    imo 300mg of tren is not a big deal. With the 500mg test it should make for a nice second cycle.
    +1...

Thread Information