Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

first test cycle after deca only, collagen synthesis?

so i will be doing my first test cycle after attempting a deca only cycle. I know never to listen to someone without much knowledge again... however i've read during a test only cycle your collagen synthesis decreases? so i suppose i am more susceptible to injury while on my test only cycle, should i worry about that, or possibly include a second compound to increase collagen synthesis so my tendons aren't weak when lifting heavy weights?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    stats

heigh
    bf

never had any collagen issues, i think your looking in to it a bit too much...

5'10
    15%

i'm going to gain a few more pounds, and lose some bodyfat before i start it. yeah i am looking in to it too much, because i went through depression with deca only, and it really messed me up feeling good to be back. and i'll be new to doing a test only cycle, i wanted things to go well.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    5'10
    15%

i'm going to gain a few more pounds, and lose some bodyfat before i start it. yeah i am looking in to it too much, because i went through depression with deca only, and it really messed me up feeling good to be back. and i'll be new to doing a test only cycle, i wanted things to go well.
    seems you've got the okay to go forward, you'll be fine.. just make sure your pct is set and get your diet checked up on in the diet section of this forum.. im in there daily

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Info on collagen synthesis. What compounds improve it and such.

Deca Question, Big, Mammon, T-Mos

Post #13

is it of any benefit to add a second compound to increase collagen synthesis for first test cycle? however i want to avoid deca

Thread Information