GGallin is offline Senior Member

Dumb Question Of The Year

Ok I have been a member of this forum for quite some time now. Over my time here I have learned quite a lot about steroids . I mean I am no GURU or anything but I can hold my own when it comes to the juice.

Anyways I met a fella recently who claims to have been running Tren ac for 3 YEARS STRAIGHT!!! I mean the dude was a monster and everything, I mean no knocking his physique at all but my first question was "WHY" and secondly is that possible???? I have NO desire to follow his lead at all and know better than all that nonsense.

His only defense was that it was an animal steroid and that since its not naturally made by the human body that you could basically run it all year around. SERIOUSLY!

I mean what are the long term effects gonna be??? Obviously kidney, liver and possible heart issues..... not to mention lowering his HPTA function for life. Although he claims he still has a normal sex drive....

Your thoughts???..............

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Ok I have been a member of this forum for quite some time now. Over my time here I have learned quite a lot about steroids . I mean I am no GURU or anything but I can hold my own when it comes to the juice.

Anyways I met a fella recently who claims to have been running Tren ac for 3 YEARS STRAIGHT!!! I mean the dude was a monster and everything, I mean no knocking his physique at all but my first question was "WHY" and secondly is that possible???? I have NO desire to follow his lead at all and know better than all that nonsense.

His only defense was that it was an animal steroid and that since its not naturally made by the human body that you could basically run it all year around. SERIOUSLY!

I mean what are the long term effects gonna be??? Obviously kidney, liver and possible heart issues..... not to mention lowering his HPTA function for life. Although he claims he still has a normal sex drive....
    Your thoughts???..............

my thoughts exactly.. he couldn't be having a normal sex drive if he was running tren only... not possible... dont waist your time with this guy...

He is not really someone close to me I just thought it was more of an interesting story. Perhaps I should have used a different thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    my thoughts exactly.. he couldn't be having a normal sex drive if he was running tren only... not possible... dont waist your time with this guy...

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    All I know is I will never be doing that good luck to him.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    i knew a guy who would say shit like that

he's either really really really stupid and actually doing what he says he is

or

he's completely full of shit

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    i knew a guy who would say shit like that

he's either really really really stupid and actually doing what he says he is

or

he's completely full of shit
    Its hard to tell sometimes. I mean he was totally jacked but at what cost

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    ask him what he means by animal steroid . no living creature on earth produces tren naturally... also, animals produce testoserone, does that mean its an animal steroid as well? almost all androgenic /anabolic hormones negatively effect the hpta. hes looking at huge long term problems especially with kidney and cholesterol. hes also looking at heart failure within next 10 years as my prediction.

saying its an animal steroid is probably a worse defence than saying its a human steroid.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    ask him what he means by animal steroid .

saying its an animal steroid is probably a worse defence than saying its a human steroid.
    He is probably reffering to the fact that tren , is designed for bulking up cattle.

but ya, i dont see how its a defence for what he is doing. its still going to have a lot of negative effects on the body. this guy seems pretty ill informed.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I also have known a guy who was on tren for two years and probubally still on it. People get hooked on that stuff. I cycled it a few time and I enjoy getting back to normal at the end.

Yeah I had great success running only 100mg a week of Tren stacked with 40mgs a day winny and 250mg a week of test. Some times less is more.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Some people just abuse steroids without giving it much thought. Then other people use a ton because they want to compete...etc

Unless your going to walk accross the stage I wouldnt risk taking years off your life by abusing aas.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    i say he is full of it , or either running something that he THINKS is tren or some shit like that ... you know , the guy who thinks he knows everything etc et cetc , talks stuff......

NEVER judge a bodybuilders knowledge according to how he is looking , i've seen HUGE guys SO stupid about AAS that you would not believe it , and i've seen skinny normal looking guys who really know how to sensibly use them , but their genetics failed them a little bit and life just isn't that good for em to be able to get it on and grow big.

think again bro.

the only thing i would stay on for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time is test , which i actually am doing right now . and will probably be on for life as TRT , which i dont mind one little bit because i will be on it either way once i hit my 30's. but the other steroids , no way bro . i would only use them for a short while when i need them . testosterone is the only safe and highly effective steroid IMHO.
    Last edited by SilverTest; 04-15-2009 at 10:54 AM.

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    you should write this website down on a post-it and give it to him for when he goes home.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    i say he is full of it , or either running something that he THINKS is tren or some shit like that ... you know , the guy who thinks he knows everything etc et cetc , talks stuff......

NEVER judge a bodybuilders knowledge according to how he is looking , i've seen HUGE guys SO stupid about AAS that you would not believe it , and i've seen skinny normal looking guys who really know how to sensibly use them , but their genetics failed them a little bit and life just isn't that good for em to be able to get it on and grow big.

think again bro.

the only thing i would stay on for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time is test , which i actually am doing right now . and will probably be on for life as TRT , which i dont mind one little bit because i will be on it either way once i hit my 30's. but the other steroids , no way bro . i would only use them for a short while when i need them . testosterone is the only safe and highly effective steroid IMHO.
    the dumber you are the more stupid things you do to get big, so its not a huge surprise.

I am gonna inject myself with helium to get big

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    sounds like a great idea bro.. keep us posted.. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    I am gonna inject myself with helium to get big
    i heard its a great way to lose some extra lbs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i heard its a great way to lose some extra lbs as well.
    Really? Now I am gonna do it for REAL! lol

Thread Information