Jesse0777 is offline New Member

Looking to try first cycle....

Im 21 years old 6ft 185. I have been wanting to try some gear for awhile now but never had the balls to do it. I have now reached a plateau and have finally decided that I wanna do a cycle this summer. A friend of mine can basically get anything that I want. I was planning on doing Winni ORAL alone for 5 weeks. As of right now im to scared to do needles, but have been thinking about doing it because I know in the end its worth it. I just would like some advice from you guys. Please dont bash me for any of this just looking to get things right so i dont mess up my life.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse0777 View Post
    Im 21 years old 6ft 185. I have been wanting to try some gear for awhile now but never had the balls to do it. I have now reached a plateau and have finally decided that I wanna do a cycle this summer. A friend of mine can basically get anything that I want. I was planning on doing Winni ORAL alone for 5 weeks. As of right now im to scared to do needles, but have been thinking about doing it because I know in the end its worth it. I just would like some advice from you guys. Please dont bash me for any of this just looking to get things right so i dont mess up my life.

1. your too young to do gear, 2 years minimum wait

2. you havn't platued, get your diet checked.. ill bet on it...

3. oral winni by it's self is crap

4.if your too scared to do needles, dont do gear in the first place.. orals are twice as bad on your liver

5. any idea what a pct is??

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    alright...you said don't flame so i'll do my best

at that height/weight you have natty growth left

post up your exact diet, steroids won't make you grow w/o a great diet (include macros please)

if you are scared of needles, steroids aren't for you yet

oral alone cycle is terrible, and that's not a cycle...every cycle needs a base of test

that's all i wanna type now, more will chime in

Yes I know what a PCT is. 2 years minimum wait?? Maybe I do need to get my diet checked but i eat a ton.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    post your diet

have you read every single sticky in all the forums on this site?

I usually eat the same thing everyday which is

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled, cereal, yogurt, almods

Lunch: Sandwich, soy crips, can of tuna

Before workout: fruit, cheese, 1 scoop protein

After: 2 scoops protein

Dinner: 1 chicken breast, Brown rice

Late snack- 1 Chicken breast

Before bed- Oatmeal, cotage cheese

I usually eat the same thing everyday which is

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled, cereal, yogurt, almods

Lunch: Sandwich, soy crips, can of tuna

Before workout: fruit, cheese, 1 scoop protein

After: 2 scoops protein

Dinner: 1 chicken breast, Brown rice

Late snack- 1 Chicken breast

Before bed- Oatmeal, cotage cheese
    that's horrible...

i usualy do this in the diet forum.. but what the heck

watch these videos, they'll give you a great idea of how your diet should be looking

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

then do some math for me
    Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

I know you dont recomend taking some gear, but if I did would you recommend doing test as the first cycle for my body?

I know you dont recomend taking some gear, but if I did would you recommend doing test as the first cycle for my body?
    sorry bud, doesn't work that way...

we're not here to tell you what you wanna hear...

we're here to give you what we believe to be the best advice for your situation....

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    Don't think because you use AAS its going to be easy to get bigger and stronger you still have to work for it. At 6 ft 185 you definatly havent done enough work, you gotta get your diet and check and be committed for atleast a couple of years.

When i was growing up i was always the skinny guy, throughout highschool I built a solid foundation at 220 lbs. before i started doing ASS. i suggest you do the same!

Dont let this post get you down find something that motivates you to lift hard every week and get your diet in check and i garentee you will be alot happier doing that then using AAS

Thread Information