downcrash is offline Junior Member

Cycle and PCT help

Okay, I've changed up my cycle a bit, so I'd really appreciate some opinions. I'm at 19%bf 5'10 185

Running test at 350mgs a week. I know it's a pretty low dose. Trying to make it last throughout and avoid gyno.

Starting Dbol tomorrow at 45mgs daily for 25 days

Going to start EQ 400mgs per week for 12 weeks

I want to include Clen and some type of SERM and possibly an AI like Arimidex . I do not want to get gyno.

Here's what I'm thinking. I'll run a short stint of Clen during the cycle and then go on it for another 2 weeks during PCT.

To prevent gyno I am thinking of running Arimidex (for a couple weeks?) during cycle and then a SERM during PCT. I am concerned about progestin. If I have stopped taking the dbol for a couple weeks before PCT, should I be fine to take nolvadex for pct? EQ isn't going to create progesterone right?

Thanks

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Whats you age/cycle history?
    Your alittle on the light side for your height and could gain good without AS.
    And also your BF is too high

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Whats you age/cycle history?
    Your alittle on the light side for your height and could gain good without AS.
    And also your BF is too high
    I know I know, little arms big belly ... I've done test and tren in high school and test and deca during college. I started lifting again about a year ago and I've hit a wall. I've already started taking the test, so I really can't stop now. I'm happy at 19% bf, I like to eat and drink so I'm really not even going to bother trying to get down to the 15%range, but rather stay under 20%.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm confused as to what your cycle actually is, and how and why you have your start times lined up. Please list the entire cycle in typical fashion.

Sure my bad.

16 week cycle

test 350 mgs per week. 16 weeks
    dbol 45mgs daily. week 3 - 6
    eq 400mgs per week. week 4 - week 16

Concerned about gyno. Thinking of throwing arimidex in during cycle and nolva for pct. have read that dbol and nolva can be dangerous due to progestin. wondering if the same goes for eq. pretty sure nolva + eq is safe, just making sure. looking for general thoughts and particularly wondering how long after ceasing dbol should I wait before it is safe to run nolva.

thanks

bump

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldn't even be cycling, you start working out for one year than claim to "hit a wall" when you carry around 19% bf?

Come on bro, you are trying to do everything in one cycle, gain muscle, lose the fat, etc. etc.

Fix up your diet, the fact you said "I like to eat and drink" makes me worried, your not taking this seriously.

But it's your body

alpmaster is offline Member
    So you have a big belly, little arms, trained for a year, eat whatever you want, and drink - all this with a 16 week cycle?

Enjoy your tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    You shouldn't even be cycling, you start working out for one year than claim to "hit a wall" when you carry around 19% bf?

Come on bro, you are trying to do everything in one cycle, gain muscle, lose the fat, etc. etc.

Fix up your diet, the fact you said "I like to eat and drink" makes me worried, your not taking this seriously.

But it's your body
    If you got over yourself for one second and tried to help that'd be great.

I don't know why you think I'm trying to do everything in one cycle? I don't live in a gym. I enjoy my life. I diet, but I'm not a fanatic. There is nothing wrong with that. I know everyone should be more like you, but sorry I'm not. I am not a body builder (or think I'm a body builder). And you have no authority to say that my eating and drinking makes you worried. Help or shut up.

And don't accuse me of falsifying information. Yes I did hit a wall. I'm concerned more about strength than looking like Julius Ceasar's body servant. And I'm not your bro, bro.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm done here, good luck.

Thread Information