MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

3rd Cycle Critique/Questions

Stats:
    220lbs (currently on cycle. this number will rise a bit more before coming off)
    12%
    6'0
    2 cycles

1st cycle was:
    1-8wk Test E @ 500mg/wk
    1-4wk Dbol @ 25mg/ed

PCT
    11-15wk Nolva 20/20/20/20
    11-15wk Clo 50/50/50/50
    8-11wk hCG @ 1500iu/wk

Second (and current cycle is)

1-13 wk Test E @ 250mg/wk x2
    1-12 wk EQ @ 300mg/wk x2
    1-5 wk Dbol @ 50mg/ed

PCT will be:
    16-20wk Nolva 40/20/20/20
    16-20wk Clo 100/50/50/50
    13-16wk hCG @ 500iu/e4d
    Adex/extra nolvadex is on hand

I am currently running the cycle stated above. I still have time left on it including PCT and will be observing time on+pct= time off protocol thusly will not be cycling again till about october.

My intention for a 3rd cycle is more bulking. Was wanting to run tren but my concern is that i have never run a 19nor before and was concerned about sides, being that ive never tried them before.

so the smarter option seems to be run npp before I try tren so that i gain first hand experience with 19nor and fast estered compounds before I use tren. Im set on running fast ester this time around.

Was considering this:
    (potential) 3rd Cycle

1-10wk Prop @ 175mg/eod (700mg/wk)
    1-10wk NPP @ 125mg/eod (500mg/wk)
    1-5wk Drol @ 100mg/ed

4 days after last injection begin PCT
    Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
    Clo @ 100/100/50/50
    hCG @ ??? (unsure of how to set up dosing protocol with short estered compounds that clear swiftly leading into PCT)
    Adex/nolva/caber ON HAND

But would like to run this:

1-10wk Prop @ 175mg/eod (700mg/wk)
    1-10wk Tren A @ 75mg/ed (525mg/wk)

Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
    Clo @ 100/100/50/50
    hCG @ ??? (unsure of how to set up dosing protocol with short estered compounds that clear swiftly leading into PCT).
    Adex/Nolva/Caber ON HAND
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is running tren on your third cycle without previous 19nor experience asking for problems (thusly making npp a better choice)?

Should I run caber from start to finish with npp/tren?

Is letro advisable to have on hand for these cycles as well?

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS FOR A OCTOBER CYCLE. I WILL BE OBSERVING TIME ON+PCT= TIME OFF PROTOCOL ONCE I COME OFF MY CURRENT CYCLE.

Thanks alot everyone.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post

1-10wk Prop @ 175mg/eod (700mg/wk) (No need to bump to this dose after only 2 cycles. If you cannot gain on 600mgs, you have a diet/training issue.)
    1-10wk NPP @ 125mg/eod (500mg/wk) (Same with Prop, you should be pinning ED.)
    1-5wk Drol @ 100mg/ed

Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
    Clo @ 100/100/50/50
    hCG @ ??? (unsure of how to set up dosing protocol with short estered compounds that clear swiftly leading into PCT) (There're all kinds of ways people like to run hCG. Im currently working on the most effective way imo, and will soon be adding it to my sticky.)
    Adex/nolva/caber ON HAND

But would like to run this:

1-10wk Prop @ 175mg/eod (700mg/wk) (Same things as before, dose and pin ED.)
    1-10wk Tren A @ 75mg/ed (525mg/wk)

Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
    Clo @ 100/100/50/50
    hCG @ ??? (unsure of how to set up dosing protocol with short estered compounds that clear swiftly leading into PCT).
    Adex/Nolva/Caber ON HAND
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is running tren on your third cycle without previous 19nor experience asking for problems (thusly making npp a better choice)?

(Asking for problems? Not really. Could shit happen? Sure.)

Should I run caber from start to finish with npp/tren?

(This depends if youre ERSE Prone. Control estrogen from the beginning, progesterone issues wont be a problem.)

Is letro advisable to have on hand for these cycles as well?

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS FOR A OCTOBER CYCLE. I WILL BE OBSERVING TIME ON+PCT= TIME OFF PROTOCOL ONCE I COME OFF MY CURRENT CYCLE.

Thanks alot everyone.
    BOLDS

I think that should cover it. Honestly, the cycles are well thought out. But if you wanna run Tren, its on you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks alot for the response warmachine. I can gain just fine on 500mg/wk of test but was looking to paly with dosing a bit and press a bit. Not so much out of need but out of curiousity.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    War covered some great stuff. IMO - id run the second choice...i personally do not do well with anadrol and 19 nors...never have (sides) ....now i dont even run many orals but i dont run drol at all. Thats just me - just my experience..... i also personally like hcg the 4 weeks up to pct 500iu - 2x/week ....again JMO...

Thanks alot for the response warmachine. I can gain just fine on 500mg/wk of test but was looking to paly with dosing a bit and press a bit. Not so much out of need but out of curiousity.
    No problem bro.

I just wouldnt bump it up SO much you know.

Also, check out my sticky on prevention of ERSEs. It should clear up a lot.

Blog Entries
    thanks so much for the responses guys. appreciate it a lot. ill move the dose on the prop to 600 mg/wk then. I can see where 700 is a bit high. got a bit ambitious! haha

also I have no experience with drol and looking to try it. good experiences with dbol but looking for new compounds here.

anyone else have bad experiences with drol and 19nors? if so would a run of prop, npp and dbol be a better switch?

im leaning towards the prop/npp cycle because of all the hype about tren sides. im hesitant to bite off more than I can potentially chew but you guys know me and im well educated on this stuff so im confident I can handle it.

at the same token, I have all my life to try whatever compounds I want. no reason to rush to tren, the meanest stuff around.

more thoughts and opinions r greatly appreciated. thanks again fellas!

Drol is a hell of a drug no matter what youre stackin with it.

Some people just get bad sides from it.

Stick with the NPP for now. Get a few cycles done before taking on the monster that is TREN !
    Last edited by WARMachine; 04-15-2009 at 10:44 PM.

Thread Information