Thread: clomid question

bencher420 is offline Junior Member

clomid question

does clomid mess with your emotions?
    i got a feeling its going to have some pms features on my body...
    anyone have any feedback, it would be appreciated

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I had no depression.
    I feel that the depression comes from your reaction to the discontinuance of certain hormones and not the clomid.
    But either way your not going to know untill you do. If you can find some bromocriptine to take along side your clomid. That will stimulate your dopamine receptors and improve your mood if need be.

its just, ive been off deca /test for about 2.5 weeks and i can feel a diffrence now. im always tired again and i have no appetiate today i had a sub all day!!!!!! since 9:00am thats not normal for me....i usually have 900 cal, and 150 grams of protein consumed by 3:00 i feel so lousy now....

Well, Decca is one of those that will shut you down hard and people who've felt the depression, thats been one of them.

I've never used Decca myself but the lethargic feeling is normal. The juice is basically running out of your system and your natural test is extremely low.
    If you took the Decca and test both for 10wks and didn't run the test a week longer, I would start clomid now.

This is the hard part bro. Gaining on gear is not hard, it's keeping it that is. Start clomid and force feed yourself. I would start decreasing calories the final week of clomid to prevent any fat gain, but keep the cals up for now to keep the body fueled. Now matter what, don't let yourself get lazy and skip the gym. Make yourself go and maintain those gains

thanks bro!
    that makes me feel better, i feel so small!! not bloated anymore....but a made some nice gains!!!! about 20lb. and my strength is through the roof!! when i started for examlpe i was only getting 245 for sets of 4 or 5...now im up to 275 for sets of 6 or 8...i just loved the feeling on deca !@!!!

Originally posted by bencher420
    thanks bro!
    that makes me feel better, i feel so small!! not bloated anymore....but a made some nice gains!!!! about 20lb. and my strength is through the roof!! when i started for examlpe i was only getting 245 for sets of 4 or 5...now im up to 275 for sets of 6 or 8...i just loved the feeling on deca!@!!!

Well, just keep your head up and stay in the gym.You don't want to loose gains like that. You'll loose some to water retension but 80-90% should be keepable with the diet and training in check.

Thread Information