CatGrabber is offline Member

What fat loss method is best for ME after my cycle? See stats...

Im 6'2 258lbs about 19 to 20% BF. Im terrified to diet wrong and lose what I have gained the past 12 weeks (roughly 20lbs). What is a good, safe protien/cal/fat ratio for me to safely maintain what I put on while getting rid of the fat? Thanks

dansteelman is offline Member
    I would say around 60/20/20. 60 IS protien, 20 and 20 are carbs and fat. Thats what i use and its great. Also, try some clen . Its very anti-catabolic. Thats just what I use. Only YOU will really know what works for you. The whole game is trial and error. That ratio is good for me that way I don't have to sacrafice a lot of carbs or fat. I end up doing better that way.

swole1 is offline New Member
    You have a good 50 pound or so to drop if you want to be ripped. That's about where I get after a good offseaon. I would go on a strict low carb diet for about 12 weeks. I would make sure that I took in about 2g of protein per lb of bw and keep carbs below 50g per day. One day per week reverse it. High low protein. Youwon'tneed much cardio. 30-45 mins first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 3-4 times per week. Personally I use DNP and T3. I take 500mg of DNP prior to bed for one week then the next week I take about 75mcg of T3. I go back and forth until I'm ripped. Train short and heavy. Drink 1-2 gallons of water per day. Take 1g of vit C per day. And get lots of rest...

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Swole1 EXCEPT for the cardio part of it...IMO just eats at muscle that you worked hard to keep. Forget the cardio and hit all your exercises in a manner to keep your heart rate up (drops, supers). Your heart can't tell what it's doing, whether cardio or weights.

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Im thinking about cutting some weight after my cycle as well, really just lean up a bit. Some suggest clen as an anti-catabolic and fat burner. What about a good eca stacked with clen, on and off. Is an eca a good anti-catabolic as well?

Thread Information