Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member

Feeling Energy

Cycle
    --------
    1-4 200mg FIna(oral)
    1-10 300mg deca
    4-8 50mg Dianabol
    6-10 50mg Winstrol Tabs

* Normal post cycle shit like clomid and whatnot..

I have gained alot of weight so far.(Week 6) Soo far i have gain 20 pounds but i feel absolutley no extra energy. Shouldn't I feel more energetic or something. Please put your input on the matter.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Fina and Deca together? No test? Why the d-bol in the middle of the cycle? Why the winny? Are you trying to bulk? I'm sorry, bro, but I don't understand this cycle at all. I'm not surprised you aren't getting much energy, though.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Mastiff said it all, except why DBOL AND WINNY AT THE SAME TIME? Granted its only for 2 weeks, but your liver will take the toll. Oral fina, oral dbol (50 mg!), oral winny? Also, I bet since you've been on dbol 2 weeks now, much of your weight is water weight, sorry.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I understand what you guys are saying about the cycle and the way that it looks. I know it looks messed thats because my gear arrived at different times and my orignal cycle got really fucked up, soo i tried to do the best i could with what i had. I understand that i wil have a substantial amount of water weight, but how about the deca . SHoldnt that yeild me some decent gains throught the cycle?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I would say that you should have put test into that cycle. But it's already your 6th week, and there's no point in speaking about what you could have done differently. Next time, make sure you have everything planned and all the gear in your posession. I also made the mistake of not being prepared, but I got really lucky. About your energy, I have seen posts about people feeling lethargic from deca as one of the sides. Deca/Dbol will definitely add weight, but alot of it will be water though.

Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I would be more concerned with your orals. There are a ton of bros who know more about the 17-aa issues than me, so BUMP!

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    next time ur gear arrives late or all of it doesn't come.....wait until it does and do the cycle right, what u have there really doesn't make a lot of sense to me....and why oral fina....its so eassy to make it

Thread Information