schliffy88 is offline New Member

Young'n here, looking for some wisdom =D

Hey everyone, I was recently offered by a close friend of mine a relatively mild test cycle lasting 2-3 months. Now I have researched very carefully, but would greatly appreciate some advice from the more experienced users. I've been lifting consistently and eating well since I was 15 years ol. I am 20 now, and am 5'10, 195 pounds and measured at 10% body fat. I have ballooned up to 215ish during my bulking phase. My bench is 315, squat is 365, and deadlift is 385ish. All the males in my family and extended family are pretty small, my dad being the biggest was around 5'11 and a lean 170 pounds when he worked out around my age. I haven't grown an inch since I was 16 so I think I may be done growing and have reached my genetic potential. Keep in mind I am Chinese and I feel that in general our genetic potential is a bit lower than most caucasians. So, do you guys think a mild cycle would be appropriate for my situation or should I wait a couple years? I am pretty young, so I'll basically shutup and listen to what you older gentleman have to say.

roserose is offline Associate Member
    I didn't do my first cycle until i was 31. I was able to make gains even when i was 30. But we are all different. Most people will say you are too young. I would agree. 5`10'' at 195 10% is pretty ripped for a 20 year old are you not happy with that. You obviously the biggest your family has every seen. That hard work payed off.

I'm definitely happy where I am physically, but I fell in love with power lifting at 18 and my numbers have stagnated for about a year. I figured I would probably be too young to start, but I thought it might have been ok to start if I thought I had reached my genetic potential. Your advice is very much appreciated, and I probably know a lot less about roids than you do so I will seriously consider what you've said. Unless anyone else has differing opinions I don't think I'll start until much later. Does anybody here think its not a bad idea to start at my age? And if anyone has started around my age were there any noticeable adverse affects later on in life?

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    2 young imo

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Imo at your current age your own body is producing more than enough testosterone .

You may want to post your diet and training routine as im sure we will find faults..

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Most older members here that have started young regret it.

what does this MILD cylce consist of?

What is the reason you want to shut OFF your natural Testoserone production and risk it not coming back to the already HIGH level you have now?

What do you know about PCT

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Most older members here that have started young regret it.

what does this MILD cylce consist of?

What is the reason you want to shut OFF your natural Testoserone production and risk it not coming back to the already HIGH level you have now?

What do you know about PCT
    x10 bud

I did do some extensive research on PCT, and its definitely something that's mandatory after a cycle. I wasn't necessarily intent on doing steroids and am completely aware of the potential consequences, but I just wanted to know if it was appropriate given my circumstances. I thought that it might have been ok to try a cycle after I reached what I thought was my genetic potential despite my age. Thanks to everyone for the advice, I will definitely re-evaluate my diet and training in order to make further gains instead of using test. Looking back, I think I was just trying to compensate for the hectic college lifestyle/part time job/internship that prevented me from having the best diet/training that I can. Thanks everyone for preventing me from making a very stupid decision.

BTW that is a great ****ing quote, so simple yet sooo true, "educate before you medicate"

8iron is offline Associate Member
    Nice to see that there r still some smart kids out there...................

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by schliffy88 View Post
    BTW that is a great ****ing quote, so simple yet sooo true, "educate before you medicate"
    A great quote indeed. If you just thinking about stepping into the steroid world. Set aside that thought. Take some time to understand the consequences, what can happen, and proper ways to use as well as understand the cycle inside and out before you consider anything. Your diet is key and always will be.

Thread Information