xinfernox is offline New Member

tren ace or test for a first time cycle???

hey guys im ready to start my first cycle,i have been doing my research reading about roids,pct,serms,side effects,etc etc....my friend that have done couple cycles before is telling me to try trenbolone acetate but i have been reading and i found out that test is better for a first time roid userwhat do u guys suggest?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I suggest you never speak to that friend again, and that you read the educational threads.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I suggest you never speak to that friend again, and that you read the educational threads.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

sorry i didnt put my stats
    height:5'9
    weight:174 pds
    body ffat:i dont know but i can post a pic later
    years training:4 years ,1years training very serious
    my diet is clean about 300 grams of prot ,300-400 grams of carbs and 80-100 gramns fat

As Big suggested, it's time to do a little research. Here's a thread with some basic cycles. Read through it, break it down, and then research each component. For example, the particular compound you're going to run, PCT, etc.
    Cycles for the Newbie
    Then post up your questions in the appropriate forums.
    Congrats on not taking your friend's suggestion....and I'm willing to bet the guys in the diet forum could help you tweak your diet so you could make even more gains.

Good luck.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

hey guys thanks for the response and trying to help me,i read the thread about the basic cycles before ,i have also research each component already ,i read about pct too,i dont think my diet is bad at all, i can post it later but as i said diet is not a problem,so i guess tren is a steroid for a experienced guy??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by xinfernox View Post
    hey guys thanks for the response and trying to help me,i read the thread about the basic cycles before ,i have also research each component already ,i read about pct too,i dont think my diet is bad at all, i can post it later but as i said diet is not a problem,so i guess tren is a steroid for a experienced guy??
    well since you have read about each compound, you already know not to run tren without test, right? and you already know that beginner cycles are test only, so propose your cycle and pct and we'll help you tweak it.

yeah i knew to run tren with test and also knew about all the side effects,i dont think is a good steroid for a beginer.
    im thinking of start taking test Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate or maybe test prop, i will also add nolva just in case i get gyno,i dont know about dianabol ,i dont want to kill my liver and for pct mmm what do u guys suggets?

Well, look at it this way. Your PCT will largely be determined by the dosage of your cycle, the duration of your cycle, and the compounds that were run for your cycle.
    IF you've researched everything, your next step is going to be to decide which ester of test and dosage you're going to run. You really should decide this for yourself since you will be DOING this to yourself.
    Post up a proposed cycle/PCT as Big suggested and then let others offer their input.

AG

Thread Information