0311JQ is offline New Member

Question Newbie. Need help!

Hello every1, my name is John and I'm am new to this forum and to steriods all together. I've always told myself I would never use them because of the side effects, but I'm not acheving the gains and size I work so hard to get. I need some reccomendations and some direction so I hope someone can point me in the right path. So here we go. I want to do a cycle of Dbol followed by a cycle of Test just to get a lil extra size. I weight 180lbs right now and wanna be a sold 200. So here are some questions I need answered.

1. Is Dbol followed by Test a good starter cycle?
    2. Will 1 cycle of each attain my goals?
    3. Will I be able to keep my gains after I finish my cycle just by taking over the counter products?
    4. How noticable will my gains be?? (I have a very strict job and don't want someone getting suspicious and drug testing me)
    5. And lastly, how bad is the acne and is it controlable?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    how old are you?

height?
    bf?

in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by 0311JQ View Post

1. Is Dbol followed by Test a good starter cycle?
    Nope.

2. Will 1 cycle of each attain my goals?
    not cycled that way.

3. Will I be able to keep my gains after I finish my cycle just by taking over the counter products?
    definitely not a good idea.

4. How noticable will my gains be?? (I have a very strict job and don't want someone getting suspicious and drug testing me)
    diet and training dependent. if done properly, yes they will be noticeable results

5. And lastly, how bad is the acne and is it controlable?
    varies to person. yes, it's controllable.

I'm 26, 5' 10" I don't know my body fat. But I don't have much on me, it's mainly just my stomach that has a little other than that I'm pretty solid.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Good questions indeed.... We need to know your height, weight, age, bf % and how long you have been training before we offer any advice.

As stated though dbol following a test wouldn't be an ideal thought. Dbols gains are rarely kept. Usually started in the beginning of a cycle to jump start it... Diet is the most important thing to see success on a cycle. Whats your diet consist of?

c-Z
    I'm 26, 5' 10" I don't know my body fat. But I don't have much on me, it's mainly just my stomach that has a little other than that I'm pretty solid.
    Whats your weight? And anything i asked above ^^ that u haven't answered

You said that Dbol and Test wouldn't be and good cycle. What would be a good cycle combo?

Also that the way I said I wanted to cycle doesn't work that way, can you explain the lenght and cycle process a lil better.

And how much on my gains will I lose if I didn't everything properly during my cycle and decided to go of the steriod but keep working out hard?

180lbs, 26, 5' 10" don't really know bf but it's not much. Been training for years, since I was in high school. Do alot of running up untill recently.

c-Z
    You said that Dbol and Test wouldn't be and good cycle. What would be a good cycle combo?

Also that the way I said I wanted to cycle doesn't work that way, can you explain the lenght and cycle process a lil better.

And how much on my gains will I lose if I didn't everything properly during my cycle and decided to go of the steriod but keep working out hard?
    Before talking about a cycle any one here will want to know your weight and diet.... If you diet is garbage and weigh 140lbs no one will recommend a cycle.... Test and dbol taken properly can be good. The dbol isn't for the end of a cycle though bro. Steroids aren't the easy way out.

so whats your weight and diet look like?

I try to eat 4,000 calories a day, thru 5 meals. I cut out all sugar, only drink water. No junk or fast food. Mainly lean meat, fruits, vegies, my protein suplements. Also take 100% MR (branch chain aminos)

c-Z
    180lbs, 26, 5' 10" don't really know bf but it's not much. Been training for years, since I was in high school. Do alot of running up untill recently.
    180's not bad prob could pack a little more on but still not bad... How about the diet?

c-Z
    I try to eat 4,000 calories a day, thru 5 meals. I cut out all sugar, only drink water. No junk or fast food. Mainly lean meat, fruits, vegies, my protein suplements. Also take 100% MR (branch chain aminos)
    Dbol and test are a decent combo to be running. Personally for a first cycle i would say stick with test e or c. Stacking on a first cycle usually isn't the greatest idea simply because if you have a bad side affect you don't know what is causing it. However for example a simple test e cycle. Usually ran 10-12 weeks at about 500mg a week (twice a week say mon thur 250mg each shot) The test varies from person to person to kick in. Some say about 2-6 weeks... hence why dbol is used to kickstart the cycle. However you must take in mind the damage on your liver an oral can have. Make sure you understand proper pcts. I would run nolvadex and clomid on pct. test e you will need to wait 14 days after your last injection before starting pct.

PittBoy is offline Associate Member

By the way nice Z! Have 1 myself. blk 98' Z28 convertable.

c-Z
    Good info ^^^ to lazy to get link. haha

c-Z
    By the way nice Z! Have 1 myself. blk 98' Z28 convertable.
    ROFL thank man... Yeah the love of my life.... 8mpg suck though.

LOL true ... Thanks for the info guys. Gonna read more up on all this and will be back with more questions :-)
    Last edited by 0311JQ; 04-20-2009 at 04:37 PM.

c-Z
    LOL true ... Thanks for the info guys. Gonna read more up on all this and will be back with more questions :-) oh one more question though. I know you can't say where I can buy from, but does that apply to PM's also? If not can someone PM me the name of a good supplier?
    Don't ask for source.... go read up on this thread... tmos explains it perfect

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=383169

you will most likely get some pm's from a few people. I would edit that out right away.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Pendleton, Le Jeune, or the sandbox?

In your situation, my biggest concern would be getting your diet in order.

Oh I'm already out. Just like the name, it follows me everywhere. Were you in also?
    Last edited by 0311JQ; 04-20-2009 at 06:19 PM.

Thread Information