sourpower is offline New Member

question from the new guy.

hi im 28 and have been working out for about 9 years on and off,more on though lol.the longest i stayed away from the gym is 9 months recently.ive been back for about a month now.i gained 20 pounds of fat this last past 9 months and i look horrible atleast i think so.about a year ago a friend gave me some premabolin,and some tabs of something but i cant remember what it is.all i know for sure is it could be 3 different things;deca ,tren ,or winny.its a small yellow circle pill with E/C on one side and 10mg on the other.if anyone thinks they know what it is please post.thanks in advance peace!

ps.i cant get intouch with my friend,and yes i never took any kind of steroid before but i want to and im willing to learn and listen from someone with sound advice.

PittBoy is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368656

Start at the above. Tons of info. Read up and then ask some questions. As everyone on here will tell you diet is gonna be the biggest key in dropping that weight.

Welcome

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    if you've been out of the gym for 9 months, no need for steroids at this point.

get that diet together and hit that cardio hard.

I can tell you right now those pills you have are neither tren nor deca .

keep reading.

thanks guys iwasnt planing on taking them into next month at my 60 day mark does anyone think those pills i got is winny?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    even if it is winny, that's a terrible idea for a cycle.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    even if it is winny, that's a terrible idea for a cycle.
    yeah winny bad for sure..... and if your just getting back.... i wouldn't even look at a steroid . if you put on some dead weight hit that cardio hard. Get yourself back to that peak point and get that diet perfect. Diet is key.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids right now is a terrible idea. Workout for 6 months, with a consistent training and a good diet you should lose that fat and gain some of your old muscle back.

Whatever you have, don't take it. workout for a while before you start putting hormones in your body.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    What everybody has said so far is right on.Stick around on this board for a while,and read.Good luck.

truthfully i wasnt gonna listen but considering i never took steroids i have know choice but to listen.thankyou for the feed back.im new to this sight can someone point me in the right direction as far as what i should be reading.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    There is excellent information all over this forum. There are plenty of stickies full and i mean FULL of everything you need to know. understand the substances before you jump to any conclusions. I love t-mos's saying. "educate b4 u medicate". Has to be the best saying I've seen yet. These substances are no joke. And can do permanent damage on your body. So read and read some more. And when you think you have read enough. Go read some more. We will be more then glad to help you. But you need to understand these substances as well... There is no stupid question. But a lot of these questions have already been answered.

Thread Information