wannarockit is offline New Member

Question a little help for the new guy?

i am 41 yrs old and did 2 cycles one summer 07 again summer 08. the first cycle was t400 and deca in 07 and the second was cyp and deca in 08. luckily i got no sides from these cycles as i had no AI on hand-stupid i know now. i also did no PCT for either cycle other than slowly decreasing dosages to zero -double stupid and i paid the price for that! i made decent gains on both cycles but eventually lost it all now i know why from what i've learned on this website. fast foward to the present i looked up cycles, read questions in this forum and looked up all the compounds recomended in the cycle i want to do and im glad i did instead of relying on bad info from people that don't know what they're doing either. before i start this cycle im thinking i should have a bloodwork and liver function checked by dr first? even though my balls and libido are back to normal-it took a while after both cycles with no PCT- this time i know better. my stats are 41 yrs old 6'1" at 225lbs and 15% bf and have been training for 14 yrs on and off. the cycle i want to do is 800mg of test400 and 600 mg of equipoise300 per week for weeks 1-16 -1cc of each every mon and thur. also 50mg of d bol ed for weeks 1-6 to kickstart while the injectables kick in then take 4 weeks off the orals to give my liver a break and finish up with 100mg of anavar ed for weeks 10-16 and run .5mg of arimidex ed throughout cycle. this time i will have nolva and clomid for my PCT and also read the arimidex is good for PCT and will have that too if recomended. any input on what i plan to do here would be appreciated
    Last edited by wannarockit; 04-20-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: no responses

Thread Information