Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Track/Football

ofthegoose1 is offline New Member

Track/Football

I am 5'9 170 pounds

I run track and last year specialized in the 400M and have a good possibility to get a full ride
    400- 49.4
    Bench 275
    Squat 415
    Dead-405
    RB/OLB in football
    40-4.62

I already am naturally stong and fast but I want to bring my self to that next level so I can pick what college I attend

I have done my research for the past 6 months I even chose PED's as my topic for a 10 page report

Track season will end with the state meet around the end of June
    I want to start my cycle soon to better my times so the state meet will occur mid cycle which will allow me to dedicate the rest of the cycle to lifting for football and adding size

I have looked at oxydrolone,Equipose,winstrol , and turnibol

But i need help with setting up the total cycle as this will be my first cycle

any help will be much appreciated

bump

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    What are u looking to do? are you looking to put on size and strength for football or do you want to be fast for track?

maybe you should do a bit more research most cycles are recommended to have test and when you named the steroids you researched nothing was said about test.

IMO with those stats you dont need any help your numbers are already impressive for a 1st year college student

JACKEDnTan is offline Associate Member
    i had a buddy do a test deca cycle to put on size in highschool n now hes starting at a big 10 college for football n another is about to be 1 of the top full backs entering the nfl.

JACKEDnTan is offline Associate Member
    not for every1 tho. he had his dad help him out. so basically his dad knew what he was doing. he was a golden glove boxer so genes had something to do with it as well.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Guys..... this guy is still in HIGHSCHOOL! He should NOT be using ANYTHING....... other than weights and protein......

To the OP...... Your stats and times look pretty good. Keep up the hard work.... fine tune your diet...... fine tune your weight training...... you'll see results. Using gear at this early age can net you some real problems down the road. It's not worth the risk in the long run..... tho it may seem like it now. Keep in mind that your sports performance is only as good as your health...... diminish your health...... and you'll have nothing.

I really hope you understand......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Guys..... this guy is still in HIGHSCHOOL! He should NOT be using ANYTHING....... other than weights and protein......

To the OP...... Your stats and times look pretty good. Keep up the hard work.... fine tune your diet...... fine tune your weight training...... you'll see results. Using gear at this early age can net you some real problems down the road. It's not worth the risk in the long run..... tho it may seem like it now. Keep in mind that your sports performance is only as good as your health...... diminish your health...... and you'll have nothing.

I really hope you understand......

~Haz~
    I do understand I did'nt just think Hey I want to take steroids I have been thinking about it for the last few years when I started to realize I could go to college for free

My numbers are good but I'm too small right now to get D-1 attention for football and Track scholarships are very small in number
    Schools only give 11 scholarships and that's d-1 now just think about all the events in track AND field most of the team will have to be walk on's or partial scholarships, so in order to get a full ride in track I will need my times in the 400 to be some of the best in the country to compete with others trying to get a scholarship not only in the 400 but also all other T&F events

i know the dangers of aas and use under 21
    But there is a risk reward

I only want to do one cycle to tip me to that next level and I want to do it the right way and with as "safe" of aas as possible which is why i have posted on hear to get help with my cycle from more experienced users

If anyone could help me with setting up this cycle it would be very much appreciated

Also I do plan on running test during this cycle only if my gains would be that much better compared to lowering my own natural production

Quote Originally Posted by polly56 View Post
    What are u looking to do? are you looking to put on size and strength for football or do you want to be fast for track?

maybe you should do a bit more research most cycles are recommended to have test and when you named the steroids you researched nothing was said about test.

IMO with those stats you dont need any help your numbers are already impressive for a 1st year college student
    Really I want to do both however the most important thing is makeing sure I do well this year in track, then after for the remainder of my cycle of focus on weight gain

Bump

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    I ran 49's in high school in the 400m dash. No aas no nothing. I did it all natural. even with 49 second 400m couldnt get me a scholorship. Getting a full ride in Track & Field is really really hard. My best friend is the only kid i know who got a full ride, but he was State champ in the 200m with 21.5 and holds the state record in the 300m at 34.7 and 48's in the 400.

He was ranked 6th in the nation. So yea man... good luck.

P.S. He now runs 20.8 200's and 45's in the 400

He also never used any AAS. If he did he would be in the olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by ofthegoose1 View Post
    I do understand I did'nt just think Hey I want to take steroids I have been thinking about it for the last few years when I started to realize I could go to college for free

My numbers are good but I'm too small right now to get D-1 attention for football and Track scholarships are very small in number
    Schools only give 11 scholarships and that's d-1 now just think about all the events in track AND field most of the team will have to be walk on's or partial scholarships, so in order to get a full ride in track I will need my times in the 400 to be some of the best in the country to compete with others trying to get a scholarship not only in the 400 but also all other T&F events

i know the dangers of aas and use under 21
    But there is a risk reward

I only want to do one cycle to tip me to that next level and I want to do it the right way and with as "safe" of aas as possible which is why i have posted on hear to get help with my cycle from more experienced users

If anyone could help me with setting up this cycle it would be very much appreciated

Also I do plan on running test during this cycle only if my gains would be that much better compared to lowering my own natural production

One problem dude. Whats going to happen when your off AAS and you go from running 47's to 49's? Your coaches will know something is up. Not to mention you get tested before every track meet in division 1 NCAA.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrobatik View Post
    One problem dude. Whats going to happen when your off AAS and you go from running 47's to 49's? Your coaches will know something is up. Not to mention you get tested before every track meet in division 1 NCAA.
    if u were doing it for football i would maybe understand but for track ur crazy. if his times fall it wont matter once u sign the line ur education is paid. sorry bro even i cant recommend it

once i reread i see it could be for football also. i dont think u should but i see where u are coming from.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how old are you bro
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Breggin is offline Junior Member
    I run the 40 in 4-ever...

ACJiujitsu is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    if u were doing it for football i would maybe understand but for track ur crazy. if his times fall it wont matter once u sign the line ur education is paid. sorry bro even i cant recommend it
    not exactly true.They can revoke your scholarship at any time

"Athletes also have numerous rules for maintaining their scholarships. During the season, also called the period of award, student athletes must first be making satisfactory athletic/academic progress. This is an NCAA rule that not only requires athletes to maintain a certain gpa, but do other things as well." This is from an NCAA eligability archive

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I'm guessing you aren't even a senior...cause every coach is done with their recruiting list for next year.
    Football teams are going to start practice in a couple months...so you're young and should prolly be suspended.
    If you're a running back, what are you gonna do, put on 20 pounds and think you'll still be able to move like you do?
    You aren't being clear or realistic where you want to go with AAS.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You'd need about 30-40 pounds to be a d-1 OLB.
    220-240 pounds are common and you're on the short side

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Listen, If you get a FreeRide (Which was already determined by your JR & SR Years) You will be entered into a New Full workout program according to your sport. Especially if you go to a Major University. You will not need anything because the College trainers will take you to the next level naturally. You should consider re-asking your question in 3-4 Years. Right now you have no way to go but up and From my Personal exp , A College trainer will make you surpass your peak.
    JMO

jfalco is offline Member
    Even if it wasn't dangerous, what you're suggesting doesn't make sense. If you get a ride for track then put on a bunch of weight, your track coach will be pissed.

Even worse, if you get recruited for track and then the recruiters notice the weight gain, you will not get any scholorship and recruiters might even loose interest.

I understand the temptation of free education, but you really should rethink this. If you get caught using aas you can kiss any hope of a scholarship good bye. Not to mention the risk of injury in football. It sounds to me like you can get there w/o juice if you keep training hard.

I believe that.. If your playing high school football and you already need AAS to comepete then football is not for you. Your just going to get destroyed in college.

Quote Originally Posted by ACJiujitsu View Post
    "Athletes also have numerous rules for maintaining their scholarships. During the season, also called the period of award, student athletes must first be making satisfactory athletic/academic progress. This is an NCAA rule that not only requires athletes to maintain a certain gpa, but do other things as well." This is from an NCAA eligability archive
    bro obviously u have to keep up ur grades. i was reffering to the fact he said if he doesnt run as fast. they cant take it away do to on field performance. ive had several friends who got full rides and never got any playing time all the way through. i dont state the obvious.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    I believe that.. If your playing high school football and you already need AAS to comepete then football is not for you. Your just going to get destroyed in college.
    Agreed, and as far as Div 1 goes. If you were up for scholarship they go by Junior and Senior year performances. If you were already on Radar, your still on Radar. Once a college scout knows about you then you will be on someones list somwhere at all times.

bro obviously u have to keep up ur grades. i was reffering to the fact he said if he doesnt run as fast. they cant take it away do to on field performance. ive had several friends who got full rides and never got any playing time all the way through. i dont state the obvious.
    I gotcha bro.I think they can take away for other things as well such as if they arent able to play at that level.I could be wrong i just read it as athletic and academic progress.

Quote Originally Posted by ACJiujitsu View Post
    I gotcha bro.I think they can take away for other things as well such as if they arent able to play at that level.I could be wrong i just read it as athletic and academic progress.
    if u only knew what actually happens at big schools. especially once they hit their junior year. as sad as it is a lot of people use gear. i went to a d1 but for baseball gear was always around

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I am 5'9 170 pounds

I run track and last year specialized in the 400M and have a good possibility to get a full ride
    400- 49.4
    Bench 275
    Squat 415
    Dead-405
    RB/OLB in football
    40-4.62

I already am naturally stong and fast but I want to bring my self to that next level so I can pick what college I attend

I have done my research for the past 6 months I even chose PED's as my topic for a 10 page report

Track season will end with the state meet around the end of June
    I want to start my cycle soon to better my times so the state meet will occur mid cycle which will allow me to dedicate the rest of the cycle to lifting for football and adding size

I have looked at oxydrolone,Equipose,winstrol , and turnibol

But i need help with setting up the total cycle as this will be my first cycle

any help will be much appreciated
    u have to go for track cause with ur football stats and numbers, u have ZERO chance man. not trying to be a dick but cmon man..
    u will not get a free ride to even div III with a 4.6 40 yard dash..and at olb, u will get crushed, plus ur to slow for that also...at 5'9 u are just not the right size and do not have the genetics for college ball on free ride basis..
    track, thats another story, good luck there..

As far as the numbers I was listing those were from my sophmore year

I'm a Junior now, playing football in college at least for a major school is a long shot but it's what I love I know though that Track is how I can go to school for free.

I've gotten looks from a few d-2 and 3 schools for football But they want me to move to Saftey which in college would be a lot better position for me.

By the end of the year if I stayed natural I could probably get my 400 down to a 48.5 since Frosh year I ran 51.7 Soph 49.4

But I want to take my times to the next level down in the 47 range

To get a scholarship in track for the 400 anything under 49 will get you partial money at smaller schools 48 will get u a full ride at some smaller schools and 47 and below you can pick where you want to go.

As far as the numbers I was listing those were from my sophmore year

I'm a Junior now, playing football in college at least for a major school is a long shot but it's what I love I know though that Track is how I can go to school for free.

I've gotten looks from a few d-2 and 3 schools for football But they want me to move to Saftey which in college would be a lot better position for me.

By the end of the year if I stayed natural I could probably get my 400 down to a 48.5 since Frosh year I ran 51.7 Soph 49.4

But I want to take my times to the next level down in the 47 range

To get a scholarship in track for the 400 anything under 49 will get you partial money at smaller schools 48 will get u a full ride at some smaller schools and 47 and below you can pick where you want to go.
    Running 47's in high school will mean your one of the best in the nation. So when you go to nationals you will get tested. So what you going to do then?

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    u have to go for track cause with ur football stats and numbers, u have ZERO chance man. not trying to be a dick but cmon man..
    u will not get a free ride to even div III with a 4.6 40 yard dash..and at olb, u will get crushed, plus ur to slow for that also...at 5'9 u are just not the right size and do not have the genetics for college ball on free ride basis..
    track, thats another story, good luck there..
    i agree with u on his size but obviously u know nothing about speed. my homeboy is in the nfl he is an olb and runs a 4.5 so at 17 a 4.6 isnt that bad

yeah thats pretty good speed.Its a small window between fast and slow in the 40. 4.5 is consider speedy while 4.8 not so much.I also have a good friend that played in the NFL,he's since out now,and he has said that you'd be suprised at the difference in speed at the LB posistion.He played tackle for the Browns,Seahawks,Dolphins and Jaguars before finishing his career with the Philly soul of the arena football league last year.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    get your ass to the diet/workout forum for what you really need

i agree with u on his size but obviously u know nothing about speed. my homeboy is in the nfl he is an olb and runs a 4.5 so at 17 a 4.6 isnt that bad
    And your homeboys name is?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    it must be shawn merriman he is lights out too lol

my homeboy is jerome bettis and we snuggle on a monthly basis

jk but seriously to the OP D-1 football you definetly wont be playing OLB @ 170 not even at 200

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    also, go to the diet forum =)

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios View Post

jk but seriously to the OP D-1 football you definetly wont be playing OLB @ 170 not even at 200
    I dont plan on it I play OLB in HS because it helps my team out more than me play saftey. But I could be recruted as a saftey. A 40 does not mean everything. My on the field speed is much better than my track speed. On the field I'm the fastest back in the area.
    Just look at http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers
    The most talked about fast players in college did not always run the fastest 40
    Jeremy Maclin ran a 4.5

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    On the field I'm the fastest back in the area.
    Just look at http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers
    The most talked about fast players in college did not always run the fastest 40
    Jeremy Maclin ran a 4.5
    Speed is a big part of football... look at who Al Davis and the raiders took in the 1st round of the draft they picked the fastest reciever over by far the best receiver in the draft which was micheal Micheal Crabtree

Quote Originally Posted by polly56 View Post
    Speed is a big part of football... look at who Al Davis and the raiders took in the 1st round of the draft they picked the fastest reciever over by far the best receiver in the draft which was micheal Micheal Crabtree
    yeah and everyone has done nothing but pointed out how al davis is an idiot for making that pick

well im not giving out his name because i have discussed some of his gear use on here but if u are good ill give u some clues. he went to high school in socal and was drafted in 2006. you already know what position he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios View Post

lol i just got very lucky and went to a good high school. 5 guys i played high school baseball with got drafted and one of my only black friends i had made it to the nfl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information