SilverTest is offline Senior Member

cutting combinations with test e

ok guys , the summer is coming up and i was cruising at 250 mg of test e per week .

now , i am confused about the dosage , can i use 500 mg of test e for a cutting cycle , i find that test e makes me loose fat ?? or should i use a lower dosage ?

also , what do you think of a combination of :

during the actual cycle ("""cutting blast""") i will use mini cycles of clen with t3 , and when i get to a low enough bodyfat , i will do a 4-6 weeks winstrol to finish it up at 50mg per day (injectable).

opinions plz
    Last edited by SilverTest; 04-21-2009 at 11:30 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah ive done cutting cycles with 500mg of test e aweek, remember diet is the key...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Low dose Test will be fine with a cutting cycle, I wouldn't use the clen and t3 combo yet, attack the diet and cardio and drop as much as possible with the tools you have and when you come to a sticking point introduce the t3 and clen combo for the kickstart you will need and further fat loss, don't use everything at once when trying to cut, slowly slowly and swapping and changing the diet and cardio is the key.

The winny towards the end will be great, around 4 weeks will be fine.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Low dose Test will be fine with a cutting cycle, I wouldn't use the clen and t3 combo yet, attack the diet and cardio and drop as much as possible with the tools you have and when you come to a sticking point introduce the t3 and clen combo for the kickstart you will need and further fat loss, don't use everything at once when trying to cut, slowly slowly and swapping and changing the diet and cardio is the key.

The winny towards the end will be great, around 4 weeks will be fine.
    hey thanks marc , exactly what i had in mind , great !

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    get in the diet branch of this forum and post up a diet.. guys like nark, phate, rugger, nova and i are in there everyday answering questions.. u just gotta put the time in

Thread Information