Buck Hunter is offline New Member

Androgel Questions

Guys and gals thsi is my first post on here. I have done some reading on here and you guys seem to no what is going on. Well here goes nuttin. I recently changed Dr's and had a physical done. We did some blood work. My Cholesterol was alittle high 224. Not horrible not great. My blood sugar was spot on not sure on the number's. But my testosterone was in the low 70's My dr was worried about it. He said seeing your dads side of the family is diabetic we have to treat this. This has been linked fine. So he put me on Androgel daily. So I have been on it for about 3 weeks and I reel great. I have suffered from migraines in the last for almost 21 years. I have had one in 22 days. I dont feel depressed any more, I feel more alive willing to go out and get things done. I started to jog depending on how I feel 3 miles aday soemtimes its a fast pace walk. Sometimes I get into it and go 6 miles.I have doen some reading on this drug. From what I read baseball players use it and body builders. I am 6-1 267 pounds.

How do I get the most out of this medication?

What do i have to do to becoem more ripped and have more mucle?

I am looking for some advice in any way shape or form I can get it?

Is there anything I should talk to me dr about?

Thanks For the help Will

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your not going to gain any muscle out of androgel , it will only help with your low test levels.

Buck Hunter is offline New Member
    WHat do I have to do then to gaine muscle?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    To gain muscle your not going to have much benifit from the androgel . The boost in your test levels your should use to your advantage and do your cardio daily or eod . Start a good program (weight lifting), and also start a clean strict diet. The guys in those specifc forums can better help you with that . There going to know -What you eat (how much) when you eat (time),Age ht,wt,if you have worked out and for how long,don't foget your bf%. Tell all this in your thread in the diet and workout forum and they will set you up. good luck

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    word. androgel will not help you much.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Hunter;45***35
    WHat do I have to do then to gaine muscle?
    Food

Thread Information