GnccRacer484 is offline New Member

Oops after researching this site i think i messed up

Was curious. I started working out a couple weeks ago and have some clen and also some win / estanozolol 50mg 20 ml

I started taking the clen one a day yesterday and also the win 1 cc a day yesterday ......

Of course today is tuesday and now i'm two injections in and wondering if i'm doin this wrong. I don't want what i've already taken in my body to be a waste but i'm reading that it's best to take with test or after test. What should I do from here. I really don't wanna stop taking it cause i feel it would be a waste. Should i try to get test to stack with it or will the clen and win be ok together? Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks again

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    what are your stats?

I would STOP the winny NOW...two shots won't do you much harm or shut you down for long

you are ok taking the clen by itself, but I would NOT use the winny until you can do a CORRECT cycle AND PCT

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ what he said

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ok cool.. what is PCT ?

I clicked on the link for pct and it brought me to this Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL So i should order some of this and start it? and if so how much and often ?

Thanks

PS: There is nothing I can do to continue with the winny? I did clen and the win before and had gained lean muscle mass fast. Maybe it was just the clen and I was thinkin it was the win also..... I'm on a time crunch. I know you shouldn't rush any of these but I have about five weeks beofre i leave for vacation so i wanted to get as much gain as possible prior to leaving . I'm dieting working out and any extra use of these supplements would help but if you think it's gonna be bad i guess i'll quit

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    don't run the winny w/o the test......

research what PCT is...... standard pct is clomid and nolva.

clomid
    100/50/50/50
    Nolva
    40/40/20/20

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

the winny is going to SHUT DOWN your natural testosterone production !!!

I am not sure, but I am guessing you would like the use of your dick while on vacation right??

Dougewesq is offline Junior Member
    you need to do alot more research before doing anything dude. Its your body your f**king with man

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by GnccRacer484 View Post
    Ok cool.. what is PCT ?
    Shouldn't be touching any steroid without knowing what PCT is. As well as the seriousness of this. This seems to be an ongoing issue. You really need to understand the drugs your putting into your body before you decide to just put them on in. The only thing you should be touching is some food.

LoL Food is what got me into this mess.... lol So i should order some of the pct? Is the pct from this site ok to order?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    LoL Food is what got me into this mess.... lol So i should order some of the pct? Is the pct from this site ok to order?
    if FOOD got you into this mess, what do you think steroids will do for you without a good diet? they wont fix your bad habits, only you can do that.

aka the Clomiphene that you are feferring to... when i click on it ... it brings me to a site to order it. Is that ok to order? gonna be good? I wanna and WILL do this right. Thanks for all your help people Anymore input would be appreciated. And for the people that say i shouldn't be using these if i don't know what pct is... Thanks for your advice but no thanks. Instead of belittleing me how bout you help like others. I intend on taking the advice and doin this the right way. as soon as I get an ok from somone or a site where i should order the Clomiphene from.. I will purchase. Thanks again

If you read up you will see that i have started dieting. Amazing how many people on here wanna help but then again hnow many people wanna be little you. You think i'mma be working out... taking win and eating big macs all day? That was the past ... Like I said thats what got me into this. That has changed. Can anyone tell me where to purchase Clomiphene

?

the site it takes you to is the board's chem research company sponsor, it is good stuff, but if you search you can find better

here is a great thread on PCT, read it

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

Alphatier is offline Member
    I really do hope for your own sake that you were joking when you said you STARTED to work out a couple of weeks ago....
    Last edited by Alphatier; 04-21-2009 at 08:30 PM.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    nobody belittle u... thats how people talk around here. as u can see the same questions are asked repeatedly everyday... everyone is here to help. do not take winn without test as previously stated it shuts down your natural test.
    your leaving in 5 weeks for vacation.. does that mean you are going to stop at week 5? you are gonna have to get a fast esther test like prop. you going to stop go on vacation come back and start again? your better off stopping the winn hit the clen good for your five weeks before vacation. if your trying to slim down take clen if your trying to get big in 5 weeks before vacation forget it. wont happen
    Last edited by busaboy27; 04-21-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    If you read up you will see that i have started dieting. Amazing how many people on here wanna help but then again hnow many people wanna be little you. You think i'mma be working out... taking win and eating big macs all day? That was the past ... Like I said thats what got me into this. That has changed. Can anyone tell me where to purchase Clomiphene

?
    Yet you are going on vacation in 5 weeks and want to gain as much muscle as possible while being lean so you can "look good"

You haven't changed

Thread Information