newbiez is offline New Member

1st cycle newbie

I am 22yrs of age weigh 225 heigth 6'4. 22% BF
    Been working out 3months high intensity 4days min. Clean diet of protein ( 200 grams per day) and complex carbs only in AM. lots of cardio. i have lost 35 pounds completly naturally since november. I want to lose another 10 pounds of body fat and gain 15 pounds of lean muscle. i have a bottle of test C 200/mg's that i would like to do once a week and deca 300/mgs that i would like to do the same way once a week for an 9 week cycle. This is my first cycle and i would like to be critiqued on it. the gear I have is from an undergound lab source. a local source. please help me and be honest with your comments. thank you. just to be specific i want to do 200 mgs of test per week and 300 mgs of deca per week. is the dose too low? is the gear right for my situation? is the underground lab source a good idea? should I wait longer and train naturally to achieve optimal results? let me have it fellas.

takedownII is offline Member
    so did you just start working out 3 months ago for the first time?? i'm really curious about your diet too bro....could you be more specific and post up a typical day....from what i see that needs a lot of work

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I didn't read past 22% bodyfat.

wouldn't recommend steroids with high bodyfat as that will cause many more sides and risks

Try to get your diet in check first and get bodyfat under 15 %

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Honestly you are not yet ready for any steroid ....
    You still need to research!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    first cycles are best kept to ONE compound only so you know what is doing what to your body

there are MANY other things you need to consider before using steroids such as PCT and ancillaries for use during and after the cycle. PCT is the MOST important part of any cycle as you will be shutting down your natural production of Test and need to restore it and estrogen levels

newbiez is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takedownII View Post
    so did you just start working out 3 months ago for the first time?? i'm really curious about your diet too bro....could you be more specific and post up a typical day....from what i see that needs a lot of work
    I have worked out over 6yrs. 4yrs intense sports training(swimming/water polo)/lifting 6months/lifting 3months
    Breakfast: wholewheat bagel w/ fat free cream cheese
    Then Gym 1 1/2hrs high intensity
    Post: lean protien drink 2scoops w/water or milk rotating
    30min later lunch meat wrapped in cheese
    dinner: steak/chicken/porkchops

i wasnt planning to cycle for another month or so drop to 210 BF 15%

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    you must eat at least 6x a day

Thread Information