murphylee is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Two different kinds of Nolva

Alright....

So from various conversations and my own assessment I have come to the conclusion that I do have a bit of gyno. (there are two pea sized lumps under my nipples). They have been there for about 2-3 weeks...and I'm not sure how noticeable they are considering my body fat is probably around 15%. (maybe even a little more)...

I started taking Nolva today - 40mg- now I don't think that I will have enough in order to continue it for the rest of my 10 week cycle (I'm in week 7), the two weeks between last shot and PCT...and enough to run a full pct.

Now I know that I can buy some from AR-R ...but I want to know if anyone has used it and if it is any good? Also, I want to know if it will be a problem if I use nolva from two different sources?

And I'm sure I'm probably asking a question that can't be answered...but any idea how long it'll take before the gyno goes away?(If it does :-/)

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by murphylee View Post
    Alright....

So from various conversations and my own assessment I have come to the conclusion that I do have a bit of gyno. (there are two pea sized lumps under my nipples). They have been there for about 2-3 weeks...and I'm not sure how noticeable they are considering my body fat is probably around 15%. (maybe even a little more)...

I started taking Nolva today - 40mg- now I don't think that I will have enough in order to continue it for the rest of my 10 week cycle (I'm in week 7), the two weeks between last shot and PCT...and enough to run a full pct.

Now I know that I can buy some from AR-R ...but I want to know if anyone has used it and if it is any good? Also, I want to know if it will be a problem if I use nolva from two different sources?

And I'm sure I'm probably asking a question that can't be answered...but any idea how long it'll take before the gyno goes away?(If it does :-/)
    nolva is nolva, kinda like asking if you can get chicken from two different supermarkets while dieting

alright, good stuff. That answers that question...any idea when ar-r will be back in stock?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    PM Lion for that answer.

And no, there is no certain amount of time if gyno can be reduced.

However, ive read studies that indicate that if after 4 weeks, its unlikely it will happen.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    15%. bf (maybe even a little more) week 7
    u should not even do gear u need to slim down alot befor you start a cycle if your in week 7 and 15% bf you will not see good gains in my opinion

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee151 View Post
    u should not even do gear u need to slim down alot befor you start a cycle if your in week 7 and 15% bf you will not see good gains in my opinion
    really now? how do you figure that?

To be honest...if you go to the members results and take a look at my thread, so far I have seen GREAT gains...put some size on but have leaned up a hell of a lot, my diets on point, my training is strong. I'm actually very happy with the gains I'm seeing.

However, I do understand where you are coming from.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murphylee View Post
    To be honest...if you go to the members results and take a look at my thread, so far I have seen GREAT gains...put some size on but have leaned up a hell of a lot, my diets on point, my training is strong. I'm actually very happy with the gains I'm seeing.

However, I do understand where you are coming from.
    that was just my opinion.. i yous to be a fat ass at 5'5 211lbs
    now im at 168lbs and 8.9% bf i work hard and did a couple of cycles my self.. but if you work hard to you will achieve your goal
    my bad if i came out rood on the last post

it's all good man...I probably should have waited a bit you're right. I'm just glad that because I didn't, I still had the discipline to keep my diet in check my cardio up and my training good...I always thought that was a big part of it...you know if someone can't get their diet in check before they are on the gear you don't know if they will be able to during their cycle

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee151 View Post
    ??????????????????????????????????????

Thread Information