antknee1 is offline New Member

after 10yrs- time again

Forgive me if i seem a bit noobish...my first and only cycle was 10yrs ago and i was running Dbol and Oma250..came off with hcg and over all was pretty happy with the results..im turning 40 in a few months and ive got the itch again. right now im in good shape and train mostly for strength at 5'8.5 and 215lbs, 18inch arms, 365 bench (420 pr) and about 50in chest..pretty good, lean everywhere but im starting to hold some weight on the sides- not much, but its there..

to the point.. im gonna run 8wks of test, probably Cyp at 250 per week-and then go with 6 weeks of Anavar somewhere around wk 6 at 50 a day..im hoping to gain about 15-20lbs on the test and maybe 7 more on the Anavar and hopefully end up keeping half of all that when its all said and done. I picked var for the strength and the fact its mild on the liver- i admit, i hate shooting myself-Ill be taking creatine, liver support, tons of food and protein, and trib when i end with the Var..is there anything im missing or should do differently? ive been lifting for almost 20yrs now and this is the last time im feeling i can do this- are my expectations reasonable? what, if any, pct or in cycle extras am i missing? ive been told- probably wrongly, that at these low doses the shut off wouldnt be much or too severe..anyway..

if this was YOU what would you do different?

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    the test should be run at 4-500 mg/wk and for 10-12 weeks because of the long esther. pct should be fine with nolva and clomid hcg may be a bit of overkill but its up to u

Thread Information