McBain is offline Member

Damn some people are dumb

I got some idiot on this teen board I post at (I try to help out the youngin's ) and he is claiming to be a know all god of steroids lol. Thinks just because his buddies who took deca didn't have any side effects (including no deca dick) then it is safe to take without any ancilleries. Basically I've been telling him armidex is a good idea at a low dose, maybe .25mg per day, to keep water retention under control, and I told him armidex isn't even expensive anymore, you can get generic armidex for $2 per mg (And I'm not talking about ** shit, I mean good quality generic), and he thinks I'm lying and you can only get armidex for 6-8 bucks per mg. I'm going to post this link once I get some responses to back me up so post away!

Uconish is offline Member
    I hear you Ive never done it either but at least im educating myself so when the time comes i got every angle covered I got friends who are the same way One of my friends just ordered some gear without ordering cloimid or any antiestrogen I was like what the f*ck are you doing He was like ill get it later I warned him about staring without having the rest of the stuff he needs and not to start until hes got it I mean what if he cant get it You know these teens just wanna get huge and arent taking into consideration all the side effects and thing s that can go wrong with gear Its a big decision and theyre not putting much thought into it

Another thing is these guys probably dont even train or have the proper nutritional habits to even consider AS I dont know sometimes it just gets me mad because ive been training hard for 4 years gear free and these guys have probably training 4 months and they wanna stick it Whatever i guess let them learn on their own HUH?????????

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    No flame Bro, but I think you should post this in the General Forum...

McBain is offline Member
    No I wasn't saying armidex would guarentee side effects by any mean I am confused by sk* and 47john's comments that it will not stop the bloat from deca . I know deca will increase progesterone, but I thought it also increases estrogen levels, so armidex might be a good addition. Obviously the armidex won't touch on the progesterone side effects; however it would control the, otherwise, elevated estrogen levels. Correct?

Thread Information