8iron is offline Associate Member

Too soon to feel anything?

I know everbody say test-e ( test-e only cycle) doesnt kick in till 4 or 5 weeks, tomorrow will be the begining of my second week.........today in the gym i felt stronger and my pumps looked a little bigger, is this my imagination or can you actually get a spike this early, ive been lifting for 30 years so i pretty much now what my max strength is, i usually pyramid and get real heavy at the end for about 4 to six reps everything seemed light and got 6 to 8 on most everything and then went up ..........is this possible ????????? .....or do you think the labido effect is that strong enough to make this happen........... just curious to see if it happens to anybody else when they start.........

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    you are probably pushing yourself harder because you know youre on gear. All mental brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    you are probably pushing yourself harder because you know youre on gear. All mental brotha.
    well shvt, then im just going to pretend im on gear all the time........the mind is a very powerful tool.............

bcbrett is offline Associate Member
    Have you changed anything since you started your cycle? diet, sleep? I think alot of people clean up there diet when they start a cycle which will really effect you in the gym. If you are eating more carbs, fat and proteins and from better sources I believe you will have more strength and energy in the gym. I am a firm beleiver in you are what you eat and that diet and rest play a huge role in work outs and in your day to day life.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I made most of test gains in the first 6 weeks and the next 6 weeks they "soldified" and I got more vascular and leaner without dropping in weight (actually went up)

I agree two weeks is a little to early to be feeling anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bcbrett View Post
    Have you changed anything since you started your cycle? diet, sleep? I think alot of people clean up there diet when they start a cycle which will really effect you in the gym. If you are eating more carbs, fat and proteins and from better sources I believe you will have more strength and energy in the gym. I am a firm beleiver in you are what you eat and that diet and rest play a huge role in work outs and in your day to day life.
    no cleaned up my diet about two months before i started my cycle, iam eating better than i have for 46 years though so that might have alot to do with it

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless your naturally test levels were abnormally low I would say what you're experiencing is psychosomatic. We are only as strong as we think we are

hero717 is offline Associate Member
    its def in your head but good for you man keep it up cause onced it starts to kick in ull be an animal

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    as per my post today, ive only had notable kick in at wk 10 of a 15wk cycle @ 500pw. seems to kick in at diff rates per person

Thread Information