Is DHEA a Steroid worth Trying? 100mg a Day

Hello,

I have been researching the steroid product market for a while and am a little bit overwhelmed by how many different products there are, but i have found out about a DHEA product which is Dehydroepiandrosterone.

Is this DHEA product (which is 100mg per tablet, with guidelines for taking 1 tablet per day) any good to start off with, or am i better off searching for another kind of product?

Many Thanks to any replies

Regards

Mike

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Junk.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed and a lot more besides.
    Read this and then save you're cash.
    http://www.levo.com/dhea_facts.htm

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Agreed and a lot more besides.
    Read this and then save you're cash.
    http://www.levo.com/dhea_facts.htm
    Thanks....good to finally of found something that i can trust...one website says one thing while another says a conflicting thing...if you know wat ur on about then ill trust this info...

I am a beginner in buying any type of steroid , but it is not a decision i have taken lightly...been thinking about it for over a year now, and i do exercise everyday but would love to see more results than i currently am as in muscle mass.

Can you recommend a steroid for me (i know its not acceptable to provide links to certain products which is fine) but if someone could give me a bit of advice to get started id very much appreciate it.

There are dozens if not hundreds of choices and am unsure of the right one to begin.

Thanks

Mike

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    To be able to give you the correct advice we need to know a bit about you.
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Approx BF%?
    Training exp?
    PCT knowledge?

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    I've done 150mgs a day for 6 months gained alot. It also at high doses knocks the fat of your stomach but can be very toxic.

DHEA ^^^^^^^

Test E ^^^^^^^

And Its not considered a steroid , You can get it at the local walmart for 5$ a bottle.lol
    Last edited by 408gt91; 04-25-2009 at 10:54 AM.

now estimating
    Last edited by Universal_Dimensions; 04-25-2009 at 07:27 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you can get DHEA at vitamin shoppe. id say probably not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    To be able to give you the correct advice we need to know a bit about you.
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Approx BF%?
    Training exp?
    PCT knowledge?

Hi,

Just to answer the above post by 408gt91....i dont think DHEA is available in England and has to be imported but not 100% certain....

As for Lats60 questions

Height: .....1.73 Meters (5ft 8 1/2)
    Weight:..... 13.12 stone (83.3kg) (183.6lbs)
    BF%..... 24.19%
    Trainin Exp .....Been a person who has been on and off over the years when
    it comes to training but do around 1 1/2 - 2 hours fast
    walking each day plus in recent times been doing 160 - 240
    press ups daily + 120 plus sit-ups

PCT..... Just gained quite some information regarding this and read a
    few in-depth ways of how certain drugs can combat
    catabolism such as Clomid as the leading one plus others
    and the implementation of drugs such as these after you
    stop depends very much on the steroid you were using

In short id love a aid to a regime that i will definitely step up and dedicate myself to as a bench is better than multiple press ups and when money allows will get one from argos...pretty soon i reckon ....i would be seriously dedicated, just need the right AS or other product that will make it easier, faster and make me more focused

Need some honest helpful advice

Thanks for any input
    Last edited by Universal_Dimensions; 04-25-2009 at 08:31 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 408gt91 View Post

DHEA ^^^^^^^

Test E ^^^^^^^

And Its not considered a steroid, You can get it at the local walmart for 5$ a bottle.lol
    Looking huge bro. However, you could have made those same gains without the DHEA.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Looking huge bro. However, you could have made those same gains without the DHEA.
    5$ vs 80$ Thats all it was. Its kinda like n02 when you take a shit ton of it.lol
    crazy pumps. I read alot about androstenedione stacked with dhea in and old eas catolog in prison and they were saying people were having "staggering effects" stacking them. I'll i can say is try it. Ive worked out for a long time
    and know how to eat and train for mass. I started taking 75mg of dhea in the morning before work and then 75mg at dinner and exploded. People were asking me if i was juicing. No bullshit. The only trouble i had was sides were the same as test.
    The dhea photo i had a broken rib still from crashing my stuntbike and was lifting real lite.
    Last edited by 408gt91; 04-25-2009 at 09:08 PM.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Stack some Ginseng & DHEA and you will look like Markus Ruhl in no time.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

DHEA ^^^^^^^

Test E ^^^^^^^

And Its not considered a steroid, You can get it at the local walmart for 5$ a bottle.lol
    You are relatively the same in both pictures, in the top one you have a pump going so it's hard to tell.

Bro your arms are massively disapportionate to your frame how did you get them so big? For me my back and chest keep growing and my arms can't catch up fast enough so I have a wide frame and a big back with arms that don't match.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    There are many different grades of dhea, my endo sells a phar grade not very expensive, but apparently my dhea levels were low, im at 50 mg a day, hes at 100mg, 50+ masters bodybuilder....who knows i take it and the only thing ive noticed in a little leaness, unknown if this is culprit as im dieting, ive never heard of dhea making you huge....nonetheless good luck

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    There are many different grades of dhea, my endo sells a phar grade not very expensive, but apparently my dhea levels were low, im at 50 mg a day, hes at 100mg, 50+ masters bodybuilder....who knows i take it and the only thing ive noticed in a little leaness, unknown if this is culprit as im dieting, ive never heard of dhea making you huge....nonetheless good luck
    try 150 mg but break it up through the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    You are relatively the same in both pictures, in the top one you have a pump going so it's hard to tell.

Bro your arms are massively disapportionate to your frame how did you get them so big? For me my back and chest keep growing and my arms can't catch up fast enough so I have a wide frame and a big back with arms that don't match.
    My back is accually my biggest feature. i'm wide and thick as hell. Thing is i lift HEAVY with good form and eat, eat, eat. My chest is my weakest link since i broke my rib and collar bone. Kid i work out with was almost the same size as me when we started. I went along with his workouts but at the end i never felt worked.We started doing things my way and he got huge. I was in prison for drugs and weapons in my early adulthood. I learned how to work out and diet for size and strength from guys that use it to survive. I was a 160lb kid scared shitless so you know i pushed myself. These guys were animals. As far as the dhea, I,ve used it at high levels with great sucess. I'm not saying its magic, but it works when done right. Juice don't make you a monster. But it helps you. You still need to eat right and workout.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Seriously?Dhea at 150 a day,interesting.Im 43 and take just 25 mg a day.I believe i will do some more research,and maybe up my dose.

My back is accually my biggest feature. i'm wide and thick as hell. Thing is i lift HEAVY with good form and eat, eat, eat. My chest is my weakest link since i broke my rib and collar bone. Kid i work out with was almost the same size as me when we started. I went along with his workouts but at the end i never felt worked.We started doing things my way and he got huge. I was in prison for drugs and weapons in my early adulthood. I learned how to work out and diet for size and strength from guys that use it to survive. I was a 160lb kid scared shitless so you know i pushed myself. These guys were animals. As far as the dhea, I,ve used it at high levels with great sucess. I'm not saying its magic, but it works when done right. Juice don't make you a monster. But it helps you. You still need to eat right and workout.
    What are you stats? How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    What are you stats? How old are you?
    bf 8-10% (i'm guessing)
    200lbs
    10 years training
    Eat a high protein med carb diet.

bf 8-10% (i'm guessing)
    200lbs
    10 years training
    Eat a high protein med carb diet.
    31 years old? Damn bro you got one hell of a baby face, good thing you bulked up in prison or else you know what would have happened

Impressive stats and pictures man. I would have thought you were 24-25.

Thanks man. Thats how i get all the chica's.lol

Thread Information