i just got my gear yesterday and im not sure whats what my 10ml bottles of T400 and EQ300 r mexican vetrinary and legit. i also got d bol tabs they r square pink tabs that say 50 on one side and B/D on the other. my guy says they're d bol 50mg a piece- ok here's where im confused, i got anavar too and they look exactly the same as the d bol tabs but smaller square pink tabs that say 10 on one side and B/D on the other side. im thinking they're d bol too just 10mg instead of 50mg. my guy says no- the smaller ones r the anavar even though they look exactly the same as the d bol only smaller. the 50mg d bol tabs came in a sealed foil bag and seem legit the smaller 10mg ones that r supposed to b a-var were given to me in a zip lock bag. please help! has anyone ever seen these types of tabs? also i got a-dex they r small blue triangle tabs that say nothing on either side so i don't know how many mg each tab is. this is important for dosing and i don't want to mess myself up or mess up my cycle. has any one ever seen these a-dex tabs and if so how many mg a piece r they?