Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDownPoint View Post
    It's water, do you want me to take a picture of my pinching my skin for you to understand? And my abs are the least defined, let me show you a picture of my legs.

You think everyone is made the same and because I have stuborn water weight on my stomach that I have 12% bf when you havn't even seen my body?
    post the picture again, i've got to see you with "5%" bf, i know you don't have it, but i want to see what you think that is, how do i know you don't have it, because unless you've been contest prepping for the last few months you won't get down to that, the body just can't maintain that on a day to day basis, 8-9% yeah, but not 5

SunDownPoint is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    seems ur rationalizing bro...

u have no idea what "water weight" is untill uv cycled without a proper ai...

try having an extra 10-15lbs of water in your system and then talk..

im telling u we can fix ur little problem.. u just need to snap outta your denial
    I know what water weight is, because I've been competing in mixed martial arts for the past 4 years, and I can cut 15 lbs of water when dehydrating. But it's not healthy, and i need something else to help me loss water retention without dehydrating.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar

16% body fat 1st pic

5% body fat 2nd pic

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Oh god now you fight too?

Bro, youre killing me.

Why dont we just look over your diet for now huh?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post

Bro, youre killing me.

x2...

Bro, youre killing me.

x3^^

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    post the picture again, i've got to see you with "5%" bf, i know you don't have it, but i want to see what you think that is, how do i know you don't have it, because unless you've been contest prepping for the last few months you won't get down to that, the body just can't maintain that on a day to day basis, 8-9% yeah, but not 5
    Please tell me what your point is? Are you gonna feel better if you seemed to prove that I calculated it wrong? I explained how I calculated it before, it's that not the correct way, then it's not? Can we get back to the topic please?

Alright look. im not the only one whos patience is wearing thin.

Post up the diet!

Include macros, and the weight of the food in this format.

MEAL 1
    8 egg whites.
    80grams of Oats
    MEAL 2
    6oz of Chicken breast
    4oz of mixed veggies

etc...

Please tell me what your point is? Are you gonna feel better if you seemed to prove that I calculated it wrong? I explained how I calculated it before, it's that not the correct way, then it's not? Can we get back to the topic please?
    i dont think u know who your talking to bro..

phate is one of the head guys here for dieting, right under nark and nova...

we need correct info to steer u in the right direction... if your gonna act like a 12 year old about this, go find another forum..

we want u to grow.. we want u to look good... and DSM wants u to dance for him im sure...

we want u to be a success story based upon our advice, but you need to leave your ego at the door...

it's up to you

you're the one arguing you are 5-6%, if you just agreed that we possibly know what 5% looks like better than you and stop being in denial than we could continue helping you, all i'm trying to go is get you to open your mind to the possibility

btw, i saw the pic, looks closer to 10% at minimum

would like to see your diet

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post

16% body fat 1st pic

5% body fat 2nd pic
    Well my bad, the guy in pic 2 looked like 2% bodyfat, but you'd know more than me.

Sure a a great diet and plan etc does something, but it only does so much, if a diet was the miracle, none of you would be taking steroids yourself. And no I'm not just planning on doing it because I want big inscreases fast, I want to because it involves my line of work, and the guys that are doing steroids are looking better than I am and I work out and eat just like them. So please spare me the your just an amateur stick to chicken and vegetables bullshit.

Well my bad, the guy in pic 2 looked like 2% bodyfat, but you'd know more than me.

Sure a a great diet and plan etc does something, but it only does so much, if a diet was the miracle, none of you would be taking steroids yourself. And no I'm not just planning on doing it because I want big inscreases fast, I want to because it involves my line of work, and the guys that are doing steroids are looking better than I am and I work out and eat just like them. So please spare me the your just an amateur stick to chicken and vegetables bullshit.
    u'd be dead before u ever hit 2% bf...

argg... u seem to know soo much already...

here. let me break it down for u..

if u go and do and cycle without haveing your diet checked, u'll put on some weight, half being water... then u'll lose it all post cycle even with a proper pct cuz your diet wont let u keep what you've gained....

getting big consists of three things

80% diet
    15% training
    5% gear

u have a solid base... the point we're trying to make here is that we want u to do it RIGHT...

just shut up and answer what we ask of you.. i promise u'll never regret it

i dont think u know who your talking to bro..

phate is one of the head guys here for dieting, right under nark and nova...

we need correct info to steer u in the right direction... if your gonna act like a 12 year old about this, go find another forum..

we want u to grow.. we want u to look good... and DSM wants u to dance for him im sure...

we want u to be a success story based upon our advice, but you need to leave your ego at the door...

it's up to you
    Sorry it's not about ego for my case, I'm feeling the ego against me, because I have less knowledge on steroids , but that has nothign to do with my dedication in the gym, and it's insulting. I'll try to post a better pic soon, although that still doesn't change the question what would be a good starting cycle that would cut water weight, reduce fat, and give nice definition, of course adding some muscle also, which comes orally?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    This is just turning into another dumb post whore thread...

The guy's a complete waste of time...

Alright im done.

i dont know what it is with today and new people who want help and dont take it.

So you know what, go put whatever you want into your body bro. Good luck to you, youll need it.

Everyone here is trying to help, but its obvious youre a fool.

Sorry it's not about ego for my case, I'm feeling the ego against me, because I have less knowledge on steroids , but that has nothign to do with my dedication in the gym, and it's insulting. I'll try to post a better pic soon, although that still doesn't change the question what would be a good starting cycle that would cut water weight, reduce fat, and give nice definition, of course adding some muscle also, which comes orally?
    there is NO SUCH THING..

the only thing that does those three things is a DIET!!!!

FCUKING GUY!!!

My diet consists of eating 5-6 times a day, generally mixing these:

chicken
    tuna
    salad
    fruits and vegetables
    rice and oatmeal for carbs
    egg whites

Also, yes maybe a diet would help, but between you and me if the steroids could help keep fat low, meaning I could loosen up the diet just a bit, I would be damn happy, because I am really trying of eating stale food like this...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    This is just turning into another dumb post whore thread...

The guy's a complete waste of time...
    Thanks, you've donated alot to this thread.

My diet consists of eating 5-6 times a day, generally mixing these:

chicken
    tuna
    salad
    fruits and vegetables
    rice and oatmeal for carbs
    egg whites

Also, yes maybe a diet would help, but between you and me if the steroids could help keep fat low, meaning I could loosen up the diet just a bit, I would be damn happy, because I am really trying of eating stale food like this...
    finally, PROGRESS...

aright.. im glad we're getting on the same page...

im not here to tell u steroids arn't for you bro.. im just saying lets tweak your diet and we can move forward to the gear...
    u already have a solid base...

could u do me a fav and get detailed about your diet..

i.e the time u eat the food, when your workout is, and the macros to all your foods???

help me out with what i need and ill help u get everything u need...

finally, PROGRESS...

aright.. im glad we're getting on the same page...

im not here to tell u steroids arn't for you bro.. im just saying lets tweak your diet and we can move forward to the gear...
    u already have a solid base...

could u do me a fav and get detailed about your diet..

i.e the time u eat the food, when your workout is, and the macros to all your foods???
    I try to eat more carbs during the day, work out around 6-7 p.m and then eat most of my proteins post-work out, keep my carbs low before going to bed, and drinking alot of water. What does macros mean?

i need the pro/fat/cal carb for each meal...

here, ill give u a sample

Breakfast:
    Egg white cooked 1.5cup - 0fat, 2carb, 25pro
    Quick oat 1cup - 7fat, 81carb, 18pro
    Cottage chesse 1cup - 2fat, 6carb, 28pro
    (9FAT, 89CARB, 71PRO)

Lunch:
    Chicken breat 200g (7oz) - 15fat, 0carb, 58pro
    Rice, 135g - 1fat, 108carb, 9pro
    Green fresh veggies
    (16FAT, 108CARB, 67PRO)

30min before workout:
    Optimum whey shake 1scoop - 1fat, 3carb, 24pro
    (1FAT, 3CARB, 24PRO)

PWO:
    20g sugar
    Optimum whey shake 1.5scoop - 1.5fat, 4.5carb, 36pro
    (1.5FAT, 4.5CARB, 36PRO)

Lunch:
    Beef steak 200g (9oz) - 18fat, 0carb, 68pro
    Green veggies
    (18FAT, 0CARB, 68PRO)

Before bed:
    Optimum casein shake ½ scoop - 1fat, 4carb, 24pro
    (0.5FAT, 2CARB, 12PRO)

TOTAL:

CALS: 2362
    FAT: 46g
    CARB: 206.5g
    PRO: 278g

i need something that resembles that....

also include your workout times in there....

then, i need you to do this math for me...
    Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

Alright im done.

i dont know what it is with today and new people who want help and dont take it.

So you know what, go put whatever you want into your body bro. Good luck to you, youll need it.

Everyone here is trying to help, but its obvious youre a fool.

Take help? When did someone give me info, or even ask me a question other than jamy, about anything other than all these posts about how I have no clue what 5% bf is? Where is the help in that? I might not know the calculation, but I do know how much water weight I can cut, and how much fat I can lose.

7am meal 1 = ?

9am meal 2 = ?

11am meal 3 = ?

1.30pm meal 4 = ?

3pm meal 5 = ?

5pm meal 6 = ?

6pm = work out

7pm = pwo meal ?

8.30 meal 7 = ?

10.30 meal 8 = ?

lay your diet plan out like so and it will the the guys alot ....

Breakfast:
    (9FAT, 89CARB, 71PRO)

Lunch:
    Green fresh veggies
    (16FAT, 108CARB, 67PRO)

30min before workout:
    (1FAT, 3CARB, 24PRO)

PWO:
    20g sugar
    (1.5FAT, 4.5CARB, 36PRO)

Lunch:
    Green veggies
    (18FAT, 0CARB, 68PRO)

Before bed:
    (0.5FAT, 2CARB, 12PRO)

TOTAL:

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9
    Can we guesstimate? I havn't gotten to the point of making charts to calculate. I could try by it'll take me some time to get back to you. As for working out I work out hard 4-5 Days a week. Very rarely 3 times when I have a booked week.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    u'd be dead before u ever hit 2% bf...

argg... u seem to know soo much already...

here. let me break it down for u..

if u go and do and cycle without haveing your diet checked, u'll put on some weight, half being water... then u'll lose it all post cycle even with a proper pct cuz your diet wont let u keep what you've gained....

getting big consists of three things

80% diet
    15% training
    5% gear

u have a solid base... the point we're trying to make here is that we want u to do it RIGHT...

just shut up and answer what we ask of you.. i promise u'll never regret it
    I completely disagree with that statement (in bold) but your diet knowledge is great. I agree tho...youre advice is better used for someone who wants to listen bro. This dude is a waste

Can we guesstimate? I havn't gotten to the point of making charts to calculate. I could try by it'll take me some time to get back to you. As for working out I work out hard 4-5 Days a week. Very rarely 3 times when I have a booked week.
    use fitday.com...

guesstimates will not help.. the diet game is very, very senstive

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    I completely disagree with that statement (in bold) but your diet knowledge is great. I agree tho...youre advice is better used for someone who wants to listen bro. This dude is a waste
    i'd love to hear why so...

how would u put it??

making charts to calculate? i'm writing down everything i eat to post later and it takes me 2minutes while i'm preparing it, just look on the package, weigh out the food and write down the macros

This is an example of an average day, but I try to mix it up to not get bored.

7am meal 1 = ? Supplements, vitamins or thermogetics, depending on what products I'm using at the time.

9am meal 2 = ? Eggs, fruits with yogurt, skim milk

11am meal 3 = ? Protein shake with only 1 Scoop and water. Nitro-tech

1.30pm meal 4 = ? Tuna salad

3pm meal 5 = ? Snack on vegetables

5pm meal 6 = ? Pre work out supplements

6pm = work out

7pm = pwo meal ? Protein shake with 2 scoops and water. Nitro-tech

8.30 meal 7 = ? Chicken and rice

10.30 meal 8 = ? Try not to eat before going to bed.

This is an example of an average day, but I try to mix it up to not get bored.

7am meal 1 = ? Supplements, vitamins or thermogetics, depending on what products I'm using at the time.

9am meal 2 = ? Eggs, fruits with yogurt, skim milk

11am meal 3 = ? Protein shake with only 1 Scoop and water. Nitro-tech

1.30pm meal 4 = ? Tuna salad

3pm meal 5 = ? Snack on vegetables

5pm meal 6 = ? Pre work out supplements

6pm = work out

7pm = pwo meal ? Protein shake with 2 scoops and water. Nitro-tech

8.30 meal 7 = ? Chicken and rice

10.30 meal 8 = ? Try not to eat before going to bed.
    well, ur diet needs work, even though u still havn't done what iv asked.. i need macros and i need your BMR

fresh31 is offline Associate Member
    so you eat like 3 meals a day? theres your prob... your diet is far from perfect and needs work

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    making charts to calculate? i'm writing down everything i eat to post later and it takes me 2minutes while i'm preparing it, just look on the package, weigh out the food and write down the macros
    Yes I know it's easy, I just havn't been doing it. Which I will start, as of now.

^ Wow... its a miracle if you got to 210lbs on that. Good genetics.

Yes I know it's easy, I just havn't been doing it. Which I will start, as of now.
    good.. when u have complete detailed macros for your diet that look like the example i gave u earlier we can continue..

well, ur diet needs work, even though u still havn't done what iv asked.. i need macros and i need your BMR
    Well the outline you gave earlier, looks very accurate to what I would eat in a day, although it might not be the same the next day.

consistancy is key here bro.. u need to put the time in....

u have to stick to a basic diet... i know u wanna change things up but you need to meet a certain split between ur carbs, pro, and fats...

im trying to help u get there.. but my hands are tied untill u get complete macros for me...

9am meal 2 = ? Eggs, fruits with yogurt, skim milk (around 30g pro)

11am meal 3 = ? Protein shake with only 1 Scoop and water. Nitro-tech(around 30g pro)

1.30pm meal 4 = ? Tuna salad(around 25g pro)

7pm = pwo meal ? Protein shake with 2 scoops and water. Nitro-tech(around 30g pro)

8.30 meal 7 = ? Chicken and rice( around 30g pro)

your getting around 150g protein per day ,you need doubble that man.

Breakfast:
    (9FAT, 89CARB, 71PRO)

Lunch:
    Green fresh veggies
    (16FAT, 108CARB, 67PRO)

30min before workout:
    (1FAT, 3CARB, 24PRO)

PWO:
    20g sugar
    (1.5FAT, 4.5CARB, 36PRO)

Lunch:
    Green veggies
    (18FAT, 0CARB, 68PRO)

Before bed:
    (0.5FAT, 2CARB, 12PRO)

TOTAL:

I guess I could average it out to moderatly active, exercise 4-5 times a week. My BMR is 2151.5 x 1.55 = 3334.825

I guess I could average it out to moderatly active, exercise 4-5 times a week. My BMR is 2151.5 x 1.55 = 3334.825
    based upon the vauge diet u put up.. i'd day ur about 1500-1700 kcal less then that, ur pretty much starving ur body

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information