Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

When do you typically feel Tren sides?

Cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test Cyp 300mg
    Weeks 1-10: Tren A 75mg/ED
    Weeks 1-4: Superdrol 40mg/ED

I Started it two days ago and I am thirsty as hell. I have never consumed so much water in one day then I have today. Temper is under control, no tren cough, and no night sweats. Is being super thirsty a common side? and when do the night sweats generally kick in? Is it possible to get lucky and escape them?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    thirsty? That could be progestereone related more than Tren related. Dry mouth is a side effect of high progesterone levels, but you are only on day 2.

Usually you feel the sweating, dreams, and "flushed" feeling in the first week with the others coming by week 3. I am running 700mg/week of tren ace.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    i felt all the side effects of tren but i never got the cough.... just would be going at it with some girl and would have to take breaks cause i couldn't breath... the nightmares with green goblins and having to wash the bed sheets everday i did though. felt that in the first week or so

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    i felt all the side effects of tren but i never got the cough.... just would be going at it with some girl and would have to take breaks cause i couldn't breath... the nightmares with green goblins and having to wash the bed sheets everday i did though. felt that in the first week or so
    This is gonna be interesting. Thanx for the help fellas.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know about anyone else but it messed with my head.. it made me do and say things to people/family. just totally change my views on things when on. didnt notice till when i was off.. people would be like hey your remember you flipping out and saying this and that.. it would always happen when i was on tren .. maybe i can control now knowing this..

Thread Information