Mr.TrX is offline New Member

sports and steroids

should steroids be allowed in professional sports?

in my opinion yes especially to help injured athletes. i can understand for younger athletes because they my stunt their natural muscle development but matured athletes with moderation can possibly increase their intensity and the level of entertainment would skyrocket to new heights. imagine quarter backs like Brett Frarve and Payton manning being able to laser a football from goal post to goal post. it would be like watching superheros throw on a jersey helmet and pads. fighters in Pride, UFC, and Dream looking like Greek gods in the ring or octagon duking it out. im mean as long as the amount is monitored by a certified physician and fight out of cycle they would be bowlers. mma would be something to watch if you see beast like they had in Pride going at it had they not been bought out by the UFC. a lot of those fighters were speculated to be taking steroids but never proven.

Dirty_Daddy is offline New Member
    Everyone's on steroid right now anyway on a professional level com'on, so if you make it legal for pro, it wouldn't change much anyway...but then i'm thinking, should this post be in the ANABOLIC STEROIDS_Q&A forum?

freddyfresh33 is offline Junior Member
    It couldnt be proven in pride cuz they did no testing in pride,pride was also in japan so they do not have an athletic commission in japan its only the organization and the fighter with minimal promotion which leads to why there was not a concern for testing the fighters there

viciouspoultry is offline New Member
    All I can say is it will make some sports much more interesting to watch

alpmaster is offline Member
    Few professionals don't, and testing could never solve the problem, so why worry about it? An elite athlete is born an elite athlete.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    in the nfl u have to test positive 3 times before u get in trouble

hero717 is offline Associate Member
    yes becasue u know other people are useing it and we dont even know about it might make it fair and let them all use it...plus they get paid insane amt of money wont hurt them

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    Im pretty sure more than half of the NFL football players use AAS. They have enough money to get HGH.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I have no problems with it. Some guys have God given talent and others had help. Either way they were able to make and good for them.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    all the sprinters in the 100m finals aint clean.. in professional sports, its no longer about being clean..its abut not being busted..

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    the question is if you put every member of the PBA on Test would they ALL throw strikes?????

Newbie1819 is offline Junior Member
    "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" - It's a must see documentary. Incredibly eye opening into the world of steroids . You'll find your answer in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrobatik View Post
    Im pretty sure more than half of the NFL football players use AAS. They have enough money to get HGH.
    no bro they do everything even though they have the money. i have 2 friends in the nfl and they take crazy stacks. after the draft like 95 percent of the guys juice like crazy because they are fighting for a roster spot.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    no bro they do everything even though they have the money. i have 2 friends in the nfl and they take crazy stacks. after the draft like 95 percent of the guys juice like crazy because they are fighting for a roster spot.
    I have a Few boys that play in the League, It is pretty widespread but Not everyone. The Linemen mostly. Guys in the trenches. I was told most of the guys you see get injured real easily, because they are off cycle and dont have the strenght to maintain. The testing is a Byotch too. They will come to where your vacationing at just to test you.

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    I have a Few boys that play in the League, It is pretty widespread but Not everyone. The Linemen mostly. Guys in the trenches. I was told most of the guys you see get injured real easily, because they are off cycle and dont have the strenght to maintain. The testing is a Byotch too. They will come to where your vacationing at just to test you.
    yeah but like i stated before u dont get popped until u test positive 3 times

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    defenetly a controversial topic, i can see both sides, this thread should be in the lounge though...

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    Theres no way steroids should ever be allowed in sports.To be able to develop your strength and size on a higher level is dangerous to your whole body. We can develop our muscles and improve our strength tremendously but we cant strengthen our skulls to avoid concusions in full contact sports.Now the average life span of an NFL linemen is approximately 50 years imagine what it would be like if everyone was allowed to juice?The worse thing of all would be the guys wanting to be the best I garentee you steroids would become their worst habbit leaving them on HRT for the rest of their career. With an hormonal imbalence their whole life could change dramatically. The way it is now is fine athletes do it to a certain extent some get caught some dont...

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Few professionals don't, and testing could never solve the problem, so why worry about it? An elite athlete is born an elite athlete.
    I beg to differ MR. !!!!! YOU mold urself into whatever u wanna be

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I beg to differ MR. !!!!! YOU mold urself into whatever u wanna be

if you wanna be pro at something though, you still need to be born with a certain amount of natural talent. most people can do everything in their power, their entire life, to make it pro. but will just never achieve it, because they lack the natural ability.

and yes, steroids should be allowed. right now most guys are on them anyway. even in the olympics, its not about who is using. its about what country has the better chemists, to design drugs that cannot be detected.

Thread Information