NoWayConway0123 is offline New Member

First Week Of Prop Cycle..SWEATING?

Today is 1 week since i started injecting 125 MG of Test Prop EOD. I was told the shots would hurt considering the fact I have never done AAS before. So far I shot both delts and both quads and to be honest, injecting into my virgin muscle was not bad at all. I actually like the tightness felt for several days after, makes me feel like Im hooked up to a Juice Machine or something hahah. The only thing that is bugging me a bit is how much I have been sweating. Obviously when I am exerting energy at the gym or some sort of activity like that its expected but sometimes I will just start pouring with sweat in a regular room. I kinda feel like a machine; I love it though. If someone could shoot me back a message about the sweating I am experiencing that would be great.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I'm on my first time of PROP, and my body temp is higher than normal, I do feel more sweat. In addition, at the gym, I do sweat like a pig and my pumps do get crazy at times.

hahah nice..let me know how it goes for you

Nizz is offline New Member
    Are you guys doing prop by itself or are you going to add anything else to the cycle besides pct?

I am adding 50 mg of anavar week 5-8.

Thread Information