Thread: First time ever

firsttimer2009 is offline New Member

First time ever

Hi,
    Looking for my first cycle. 28 yr/old male. Been working out for 4-5 years. I am sick of not getting the gain i'm looking for. Tried simple over the counter things.
    I am looking at test and deca .
    Any recommandations? I was thinking something simple like a 6 week run. Should I start more or less or is that ok?
    I'm sitting around 175lbs now and cant seem to get it up.

Thanks so much
    Last edited by firsttimer2009; 04-27-2009 at 11:11 AM. Reason: forgot

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Height?
    Weight?
    Bf%?

You should start with a simple Test E cycle for 10-12 weeks at 500mg per week split into two shots every 3.5 days. 6 weeks for test and deca is too short. You can kickstart with prop or an oral like dbol . Also research some PCT. Do you know what that is?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Height?
    Weight?
    Bf%?

You should start with a simple Test E cycle for 10-12 weeks at 500mg per week split into two shots every 3.5 days. 6 weeks for test and deca is too short. You can kickstart with prop or an oral like dbol. Also research some PCT. Do you know what that is?
    Before making any recommendations and not knowing a weight. let alone diet I wouldn't recommend any cycle information. If they want to cycle that bad they can research. He could not be gaining simply because of a poor diet. And as we all know diet is extremely important.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    Before making any recommendations and not knowing a weight. let alone diet I wouldn't recommend any cycle information. If they want to cycle that bad they can research. He could not be gaining simply because of a poor diet. And as we all know diet is extremely important.
    x2^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry, thought I added that in.
    I'm sitting at 175lbs, 6'0. I'm not too sure what my body fat % is but its not low nor high.
    I have changed my eating habbits the last few weeks. I'm on a good diet now.
    I'd like to add another 10-15bls and see from there. I have checked out the forums but of course the answer cater to each person

I have not researched PCT. But I will look.

c-Z
    PCT is extremeley important my friend. Just as important as your diet..... What does your diet consist of?

JACKEDnTan is offline Associate Member
    post a diet log of what you eat everyday. There are guys on this forum that can help you extremely well.

alpmaster is offline Member
    You're much too light to be starting/needing AAS, not to mention you just recently started to "change" your eating habits. You can make a lot of progress very quickly if you learn how to eat correctly (as oppose to very minimal gains with eating poorly and using AAS). Post up your daily eating schedule in the diet section and we can help you out.

Thanks....
    I'll try and get a log up. I changed my diet the last months or so. I have a very high metabolism so gains are hard. I have said around the 175 mark for a long times.

c-Z
    Yeah 175lb for 6'0 is rather light..... Hence why i asked for him to post the diet. Whats your calorie intake on average every day?

Thread Information