JJuice2121 is offline Junior Member

going out of town, help with injection time

Am currently on 500 mg of test E a week for 12 weeks. Am going on the 4th week today. Usually inject monday and thursdays. I will inject tonight, but will be going out of town wednesday, until sunday. I do not want to take anything with me, and I inject glutes with a buddy and don't really want to try it by myself. Is there anyway I could inject the wednesday before I leave or sunday morning when I come back? Or is throwing the time off that much a bad idea?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Fill up a syringe on Wednesday (take off the needle, put a new one on, put it in a ziplock bag), shoot your QUAD on Thursday morning, throw the syringe in the garbage can.

PROBLEM SOLVED

JJuice2121 is offline Junior Member
    So you are saying it is not a good idea to mess up the schedule we are on? We are traveling on a road to miami where many people get pulled over and searched because it is a drug route. Chances are slim, but still. If someone can inject test 500 once a week, I figured it might not be a big deal whether they did all 500 at once or 2 days apart.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJuice2121;45***37
    So you are saying it is not a good idea to mess up the schedule we are on? We are traveling on a road to miami where many people get pulled over and searched because it is a drug route. Chances are slim, but still. If someone can inject test 500 once a week, I figured it might not be a big deal whether they did all 500 at once or 2 days apart.
    What road are you talking about Alligator Alley? I-75? Both of those are notorious drug trafficking roads, but only one time in my life have I seen a drug checkpoint on AA and it wasn't even a checkpoint it was a bunch of cops who pulled over this one car.

I mean you could inject wed or sunday morning, but I mean its one syringe. Put it in the bottom of a suitcase. Cops don't pull you over and open up your stuff man, doesn't work like that. Stop being paranoid.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If i wasn't traveling by plane..... i'd bring it with me.

If i was HELLBENT on not bringing it with me i would have injected early sunday morning (yesterday) and then wednesday night..... then next sunday night or early monday morning to get back on track.

Since you didn't do that..... i would suppose you could do wednesday night..... it's really only 12 hours off. Not really THAT big of a deal...... worst case scenario is you experience some sides like acne or something.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man, u have to learn to inject urself....
    this is not a problem man, u have several solutions...hell, ship it down to urself...
    just man up and take the shot urself..

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Man up and do it yerself. 4th week in you should be fine to inject yourself... If not learn.... And cops can't just pull you over and rip your car apart...... Hide that shit somewhere good and your fine.

Thread Information