NewMuscle83 is offline Member

Would you like to be interviewed??

Well..more like give your personal account on the steroid subject. Basically, I'm doing a research paper for my nutrition class. The theory I'm trying to prove is: Steroids can be used with relative safety in the sport of bodybuilding. So far, I have a lot of great sources from all types books and articles written on the subject. One of my sources has to be an interview or personal experience. Of course, I will turn to the fellas on this board.

What I need: a person who has done one or more cycles of steroids, and did it correctly, and experienced minimal sides and long term health effects. Obviously you have to be an adult athlete preferably over the age of 24. You would have had bloodwork done to prove you did not harm yourself. Again, what I'm trying to prove is that steroid use can be done somewhat safely if you run PCT, use supporting supps and ancillaries, and do not abuse them in long duration or high quantities.

If you feel like you fit the description, please contact me via pm or this thread. Of course, you will remain 100% anonymous. It doesn't have to be lengthy or complex and detailed, just a basic overview of your experience with some sort of proof.

I appreciate all the help I can get!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if i didn't have to share my personal information i would doit..... i'm not making a copy of bloodwork and sending it anywhere LOL..... but it is all in check.

good luck with the paper man..... i do believe steroids can be used safely..... the problem is that a lot of people think "more is better" or they turn to steroids for the wrong reasons, not do research, not learn their body, and just throw these compounds into their body without thinking about the fact that these substances chemically alter their body. I believe it's most common in teens..... they have 1 goal in mind.... whether it's to be #1 on their sports team.... or the biggest kid in school..... or to get big so they stop getting picked on..... it's the "one tracked mind" a teen has that gets them introuble.

anyways...... if you have any questions - i'd be glad to help.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Oh, well you definitely don't need to share personal info. You just need to provide the numbers for the bw, not your personal info. You can either scratch off all the personals then fax/email it to me, or simply just email the numbers directly.

In any case, I totally agree with you, that's why I'm doing the research paper on this subject. Steroids get a bad rep due to a lot of myths. The purpose of my paper is to demystify some of those myths, and provide the truth about the topic. Including the right age/situation to use.

Thread Information