jeff50963 is offline New Member

Whats good for me.

I have gained 60lbs of fat in the last 2 years and I would like to get tone again. I don't want to be super bulky just toned. What would be the best and quickest steroid to do this?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    With you being that overweight, no steroid is the right one. They are not a quick fix by any means. You honestly should go straight to the diet part of the forum. List your stats, workout routine and current diet. From there a member probably phate, or jamy will start. Diet and cardio is what you need at this point.

But I rather use steroids . I may have exaggerated on my weight I weigh 190. I use to go to the gym a lot but I haven't for about a month. My arms are tone but loosing muscle. Also, my stomach is getting fat. I would like to take steroids and work out. Any suggestions?

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Diet on lots of cardio bro! no AAS...
    This is what's best for you!

What about the lazy way? I want to cardio and steroids . I dont really know anything about steroids so im confused on how it wont help? please explain

jbm
    Height?
    Body fat %?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff50963 View Post
    But I rather use steroids. I may have exaggerated on my weight I weigh 190. I use to go to the gym a lot but I haven't for about a month.
    So would I! At this point I dont believe I am ready for them. I can tell you however that if you gained 60 pounds of fat you are most deffiantly not ready for them. There are no short cuts in this game.

With you being that overweight you run the risk of severe estrogen related side effects. Also you are not displined enough at this point to take them. Your diet and workout knowledge is probably lacking and that is why you have put on this weight

Also what are your stats

age?
    weight?
    Bf percentage?
    cycle history?

Also what is your workout and diet knowledge?

jbm
    What about the lazy way? I want to cardio and steroids. I dont really know anything about steroids so im confused on how it wont help? please explain
    Honestly! No one will give you advice of being overweight and juicing.

I am 5'8

Not sure on body fat. Im not really that fat. Im just starting to get a belly and my ab lines are disappearing slowly. also im 20 years old if that helps

also i can still do 75 sit ups in a minute if that can give you a visual of my overweight status

I am 5'8

Not sure on body fat. Im not really that fat. Im just starting to get a belly and my ab lines are disappearing slowly. also im 20 years old if that helps
    20 is to young to cycle imo esp with your stats even tho I dont know your bf, if you have gained 60 pounds of fat in two years that would have put you at roughly 170 two years ago

I am 5'7 and 175 at probably 11% and still I dont feel ready at all.

Im 190 now. I over exaggerated. I still dont understand why they wont help me. I mean obviously it helps you grow muscle 5x or so quicker then doing it the natural way. sorry for so many questions. Im just very interested. I know a lot of young teens here in vegas that take them. I know girls and boys.

jbm
    Bro! We give safe and right advice here!
    20 is still young.
    High bodyfat prone to unwanted side effect.

Steroid is not a miracle drug!

DIET and CARDIO is what you need right now brother!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    what u need is dedication 2 lead ahealthy lifestyle like a complete change in all ur habits ur yung u still have time!!! STOP BEING LAZY AND GO TO THE GYM !!!! DAILY !!! CARDIO !!! Stay away from the drive throo and microwave meals and TV dinners !!! Seriously u want this BAD enuff..?? GO GET IT !! We can help if u ask the rite Q´s

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    diet and cardio. if u work ur as s off u can drop weight real fast

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steroids are not intened for overweight, lazy, unmotivated people. You are the type of person who would do the cycle anyways and then afterwards quit working out again. Start to lead a more healthy lifestyle. No one cares how many situps you can do in one minute. If you gained 60lbs of fat.....sorry to be the one to tell you but you are fat. Post up a diet in the diet section and lets get going!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    lol...ah good stuff

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Steroids are not intened for overweight, lazy, unmotivated people. You are the type of person who would do the cycle anyways and then afterwards quit working out again. Start to lead a more healthy lifestyle. No one cares how many situps you can do in one minute. If you gained 60lbs of fat.....sorry to be the one to tell you but you are fat. Post up a diet in the diet section and lets get going!

Money post.

Thread Information