McBain is offline Member

Unhappy Prostate probs, need advice on treatment

Well I've suspected it for the past few days and tonight basically confirmed my suspicions. I was taking a piss and felt a pretty hard pinch right between my ass and nutsack. I've been urinating frequently and experiencing a little pain when pissing. (Haven't had unprotected sex so it's not an STD). Anyways I have finastride on hand, roughly 15mg of it. In terms of prostate treatment I am a bit unsure how to go about it.

I have 5 days left on this cycle, then 3 days afterwards I will be starting clomid. How would you guys run the finastride if you would at all? I know finastride increases aromatization and post cycle that wouldn't be a good thing. I am almost tempted to just ride it out but at the same time I don't want to. I was thinking taking 5mg first day, then 1mg eod for like 10 days. Opinions? I'd appreciate it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is hard for me to give good advice on this since I don't know your pain level or the severity of the problem. Personally with 5 days left on a cycle using fast acting esters I would just wait it out. Prostate swelling usually subsides pretty quickly after cessation of the hormones. However if pain is extreme or you are really concerned see a doctor.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro jump on 4000 - 6000mgs of saw palmetto ed and that should help. I was having the same problem when i started fina my last cycle and once i started the saw palmetto it felt much better.

OG

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    oG shut up will ya !....... ,yea bro sawpalmetto work liek a champ !

McBain is offline Member
    Thanks bros, I popped 2.5mg of finastride (DHT inhibitor, AKA propecia). Last night it was pinching pretty bad but it feels a lot better today. Not sure why as I don't think the finastride would work that quickly. I'll prob just use finastride for the next week or so at 1.25mg eod rather than buy some saw palmetto because I'm cheap Thanks again for the advice

Thread Information