Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Winny sucks IMO. It scalped my hair and I got tendonitis in my elbows both times I've ran it. Never again!!! I'll take var over it any day
    Are you a canidate for MPB or does it run in your family?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Are you a canidate for MPB or does it run in your family?
    Does not run in my family yet I have it. Still no other steroid has had such a negative impact on my hair like winny

Rex9933 is offline Member
    cannot wait to run some this summer!

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Does not run in my family yet I have it. Still no other steroid has had such a negative impact on my hair like winny
    It wasn't telogen effluvium? It didn't regrow back?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    ill take masteron over winny everyday..doesnt matter whether you inject it or take it orally..it WILL mess your liver values up AND kill your lipid profile..i saw my HDL go from 51 to 1 in 10 days when I started taking winny (inject)..my ex worked in a lab and did my bloodwork every week..my total cholesterol went to 118..which you may think is good..but considering i had NO HDL..the ratio of total/HDL was 118..its supposed to be <5!!! Masteron will make you just as hard/vascular..less strength but way less sides..i sure as hell dont wanna take something that murders my lipids like that

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    ill take masteron over winny everyday..doesnt matter whether you inject it or take it orally..it WILL mess your liver values up AND kill your lipid profile..i saw my HDL go from 51 to 1 in 10 days when I started taking winny (inject)..my ex worked in a lab and did my bloodwork every week..my total cholesterol went to 118..which you may think is good..but considering i had NO HDL..the ratio of total/HDL was 118..its supposed to be <5!!! Masteron will make you just as hard/vascular..less strength but way less sides..i sure as hell dont wanna take something that murders my lipids like that
    how much mast do you run per week? enth or prop?

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    It is interesting that I have been runing 25 mg T-bol+30-50 mg Winstrol /day for 5 1/2 weeks, and although a sudden attack of cystic acne gradually lightened, I observe some suspicious shedding during the last days. I am prone to hair loss and I have been on minoxidil for many years. Although it looks like telogen effluvium, I doesn't appear on the sides of my head (at least I have such a feeling), which increases my worries. It actually started only after I dared to increase the daily dose up to 50 mg/day.

I ran 20-30 mg stanozolol /day for 5 weeks during my last cycle, and I even regrew some hair while on it (I started to use a stronger, 5% minoxidil at the beginning of the cycle), so I thought that I would have a big "reserve" in my skin.

Anyway, it is too high a risk for me. I planned to go slowly down this week, but I will speed it up. Not speaking about the joint pain that is almost unbearable. I will never run Winstrol again.

man i miss winny

great to hear about the good and so/so results, but what about the dosages and time frames of cycles?

i did 100mg, oral for about 6 weeks

history in the makin is offline Junior Member
    once you have one shot your addicted!!!! and i love it

alpmaster is offline Member
    Isn't it just going to have most of the same effects as any DHT derived compound? I'm going to use it in a few weeks finishing up my cutting cycle, but I don't expect any miracles. After all, with prop/tren /mast being one of the best cutters, with test/19-nor/DHT, where's the room or point of winny?

well wait til you try it bro. its quite good for strength. youll be able to compare it to mast, but youll def get more strength from it

bmit is offline Member
    winny is good only at low bf. Only way i had success with it was staked with tren and sub 10% bf. I looked sickly good

ive had good results at 12-13%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information