bmdk is offline New Member

Thumbs up Quality gains w A-bombs

Sup bro's:

Just completed my third week on A-bombs. Gained 8lbs of quality muscle. No water retention (bloating). I believe what made the difference was a strict diet and drinking lots of water.

Anyone else experienced quality gains with A-bombs? Were you able to keep those gains after cycle?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    This seems are to believe...how did you manage not to gain any water? Did you only use a-bombs?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If that's all you're using is A-bombs then be prepared to lose those 8lbs when you go off your cycle....
    And it's not quality muscle that you gained I would bet. It's water...

Actually, I have a base of test cyp 200m per week! Also this is NOT my first cycle ever, I'm pretty sure I know the difference between water and hard muscle.

My diet consists of specifically focusing on pt intake while watching my carb intake (basically the right pt/carb balance for my weight). Also drinking large amounts of water 1 gallon + per day seems to negate any water retention!
    Last edited by bmdk; 12-05-2002 at 03:48 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How long have you been off bro? And are u useing clomid post cycle?

I'm currently still on. I will go one more week w A-bombs (4wks total), then 2 more weeks test cyp (6 wks total). I plan on starting clomid 1 wk after my last test shot.

Thanks for asking

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I've heard of a few bros that make quality gains on Drol... Not many, but a few are lucky...

I'd be curious to find out how much you keep after your cycle is complete... Update your thread if you can a month after your cycle is over...

Thanks for the info! I seem to be hypersensitive to roids in general making gains on mostly anything. Plus I tend to use short cycles, while taking long off periods. But this is my first time using A-bombs. Based on what I've heard, I anticipated lots of water retention -that's why I focused on diet and hydration- yet I'm still cut like Bruce Lee w more muscle mass!

I will update the thread a month after the cycle ends!

...word is bond!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily, but how can you tell what is and is not quality gains right after you get it? I always wait a few months and if i still have those gains then I call them quality. Just wondering...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    anadrol and cyp, both known for water retention. Are you taking Arimidex ?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Not everyone retains alot of water... Speaking from experience even when I run a high dose of D-Bol with Test I retain just a little water...

And when I come off I usually only lose about 5lbs tops... The most I get is the puffy face and cheeks from the D-bol, but that's about it... So It's possible for his gains to be solid gains...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You should wait 2 weeks after your last shot of cyp before you start clomid therapy. Why only a six week cycle, considering the cyp has only taken effect for a couple weeks before you stop?

Originally posted by gettinthere
    I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily, but how can you tell what is and is not quality gains right after you get it? I always wait a few months and if i still have those gains then I call them quality. Just wondering...
    Good question! Checking my muscle tonus, I can feel that it's hard when I flex; as opposed to it being soft from water retention. But the true test of retaining the gains will be in the months after the cycle...I guess we'll just have to wait and see

anadrol and cyp, both known for water retention. Are you taking Arimidex?
    No, I'm not.

Not everyone retains alot of water... Speaking from experience even when I run a high dose of D-Bol with Test I retain just a little water...

And when I come off I usually only lose about 5lbs tops... The most I get is the puffy face and cheeks from the D-bol, but that's about it... So It's possible for his gains to be solid gains...
    Thanks bro! I was starting to feel like some sort of freak! Btw if that is a picture of u flexing in your post...your pretty yolked dude!
    Last edited by bmdk; 12-05-2002 at 07:04 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    You should wait 2 weeks after your last shot of cyp before you start clomid therapy. Why only a six week cycle, considering the cyp has only taken effect for a couple weeks before you stop?

i was thinking the same thing excess...........you beat me to the post though...hehe.

peace bb79

You should wait 2 weeks after your last shot of cyp before you start clomid therapy.
    Thanks for the advice bro!

Why only a six week cycle, considering the cyp has only taken effect for a couple weeks before you stop?
    I don't like to stay on cycles too long -minimizes side effects. Plus, I don't like to gain more than 15lbs on a cycle

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Great info! Thanks....

Thread Information