Sashka88 is offline Junior Member

8-9th week on Test-E and hardly growing.

Ok guys. Iam on the 8-9th week on Test E... Shooting once a week 250mg. Iam growing ,but nowhere near like iam suppose to. I only gained 5lbs. I beleive iam not lifting as heavy and not eating enough. I also dont drink protein shakes. Its a little embarassing and need to turn this around. I started to do 2cc's -500mg a week.. only 2 cc injections so far... i got 1 1/2 vials left so im thinking i got another 1 1/2 -2 months left... Do you guys think i can make a significant diffrence if i change my diet and lift heavier. I should of been 175-180 about now.. My buddy told me iam not lifting heavy and doing minimal weight and also iam not eating right.. He also said.. to try to split up injections as in 250 and 250 so it'll stay in my system longer. Any help is appreciated...

Stats:

Age -20
    Weight-165
    BF-13%
    Height 5'11

Bench-205
    Dumbell curl 45's and 50's

The strength has gone up but size not so much. Iam filling up but nowhere near like iam suppose to.

Diet- Pasta/Rice/Chicken/Beef.

poptarts1125 is offline New Member
    250 was WAYYY to little to start off on first of all, 500 seems pretty low too, but itll do the job. In my experience you shouldnt change up your dosage so much.. also yeah 250 every 3 days.. like on monday and friday. how i did it. Im not so good with diets so someone else will probably help you with that bud, good luck!

topnotch is offline Member
    first off, 165 at 5'11...i can tell you straight up your diet sucks...you should not have been using gear yet at all...if you can't put the time and effort to get the diet right, then you dont need AAS...they aren't magic...

Quote Originally Posted by poptarts1125 View Post
    250 was WAYYY to little to start off on first of all, 500 seems pretty low too, but itll do the job. In my experience you shouldnt change up your dosage so much.. also yeah 250 every 3 days.. like on monday and friday. how i did it. Im not so good with diets so someone else will probably help you with that bud, good luck!

I roll each cycle at 500mg, and get 20pds and maintain at least 10 of them, for the most part.
    I would say that 250 is too low to be expecting a whole lot buddy. And that diet outline was quite poor. We need time, and amount of specific food consumed, etc.
    But you could be eating too poorly.
    --9 weeks on Test E, I would be night and day different (@ 500mg)

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    diet all the way

Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    I roll each cycle at 500mg, and get 20pds and maintain at least 10 of them, for the most part.
    I would say that 250 is too low to be expecting a whole lot buddy. And that diet outline was quite poor. We need time, and amount of specific food consumed, etc.
    But you could be eating too poorly.
    --9 weeks on Test E, I would be night and day different (@ 500mg)

You think the dosage plays a big roll in it? Iam 20 my test levels are already high...

Im starting to hit up 500 now.. hopefully i see a big diffrence!

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    diet must be wack and 250mg a week???? thats waaay to low IMO if you are trying to put on size

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poptarts1125 View Post
    Ignore this guy, and go to the diet forum. Post up your diet and ask jamyjam for help. he is the resident diet guru and he will get you on the right track.

500 mg/wk is the most you should run for a first cycle.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    ok your age and test levels have nothing to do with this, in the terms you are speaking of

when you inject AAS, your natural levels shut down or completely off! no matter what you were at, it doesnt play a roll here!

you dont know what your talking about or doing! you should know this before injection a HORMONE into your body!

what your plan for pct?

topnotch is offline Member
    i can promise you doseage has nothing to do with it...and it doesnt matter how high your levels are at age 20, when you take exogenous test you are shutting your own down...if your only at 165 natural then diet is your only problem, and i would recommend stopping cycle now, running pct and really getting your diet figured out...you could hit 200 pounds naturally easily

poptarts1125 is offline New Member
    when i said i didnt know much about diet, i didnt mean to forget about it! or ignore it, you diet is a huge % of everything!!.

Just clarifying that, i can see how i put my words could have given u that idea.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    well, at least the kid took the right step.. he posted in the diet forum...

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    well, at least the kid took the right step.. he posted in the diet forum...

Yes, sir! Please help me out!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    jamyjamjr will take CARE OF YOU!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashka88 View Post
    Yes, sir! Please help me out!
    yea, im already on it...

Hephens is offline Member
    You are the exact same as my mate when he did his, he got heaps of strength but didnt put on any size maybe like 2-4lbs, cause he wasnt eating enough and worked long hours with out food not his fault. Protien shakes i dnt take em waste of money rarther buy wholesome foods than powder. Just EAT!!!

Thread Information