Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member

changing doses inthe later part of cycle

I am thinking of upping my test to about 600mg/wk for four weeks from 500mg/wk after I stop my deca this cycle. (stopping deca at week 10) Also thinking about running the test an additoinal two weeks for a total of a 14 week cycle. What do you guys think? Would it be a waste of gear?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I dont notice a HUGE difference between the two doses. But there is a noticable effect i suppose.

What about bumping it higher? I enough gear to run way higher for six more weeks. What do you guys think is a better doseage?

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    depends how many cycles you have behind u i have a friend that is a maniac body builder and he used to run test@ 1200mg per week

Have had a few cycles. Took off for a bit. Never been over 600/wk. I see guys on second cycles in the gym running 800-1000/wk, blowing me outta the water. I have made decant gains this cycle, but not completely satisfied. I ran a lower doseage this time due to it being the first cycle in about 3 years. In hindsight I feel like I should have run at at least 600 the whole time. I was contemplating 600 just because I still kindof have a hesitiant mindset but, I am starting to lose that mindset now and want to run about 750-800wk starting next week and running to week 14. So basically keeping deca for two more weeks, running test at 750-800mg for the next six weeks.

Opinions?

bump for opinions........

DS21 is offline Member
    I like to run test at 500mg/wk and play with the doseing of the main compound, in this case deca . If you have enough deca to run for a few extra weeks that is what I would do instead of upping your test dose. How much deca are you on?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I have bumped up my dose TWICE this cycle.. Started off at 50mgs ED of Prop... wasn't enough ran it for 2 weeks wasn't impressed... then ran 75mgs Every Day for the next 6 weeks... Decided I wasn't happy there either sooooo I went ahead and for the past 2 weeks been at 100mgs Daily and NOW I am OFFICIALLY HAPPY WITH MY DOSAGE !!! I will continue to run this dose for another 5 weeks until the completion of my cycle. So yah... That's just how it is ... so I think it is perfectly fine to UP the dose.. it's when you fluctuate that you will see problems.. like shoot 400mgs one week.. 600 the next... 250 the next 750 the week after that and so on and so on ... thats what you dont do... BUT IN MY EYES !! It is fine to up the dose if you PLAN on keeping it at the dose for a relatively long time... LIKE THE REST OF YOUR PROPOSED CYCLE... which is what it sounds like you are going to do.. so GO AHEAD... DO IT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I like to run test at 500mg/wk and play with the doseing of the main compound, in this case deca. If you have enough deca to run for a few extra weeks that is what I would do instead of upping your test dose. How much deca are you on?
    350/wk. My issue is that my progesterone is way high and I have had a couple of deca sides this cycle. Even at this low doseage I have deca dick. Was gonna run some Caber but decide since I only have two more weeks just figured I'd ride it out. I guess I could run the deca longer and higher. Only have about ten or twelve ML's left though.
    Last edited by Spartan ^; 05-01-2009 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I have bumped up my dose TWICE this cycle.. Started off at 50mgs ED of Prop... wasn't enough ran it for 2 weeks wasn't impressed... then ran 75mgs Every Day for the next 6 weeks... Decided I wasn't happy there either sooooo I went ahead and for the past 2 weeks been at 100mgs Daily and NOW I am OFFICIALLY HAPPY WITH MY DOSAGE !!! I will continue to run this dose for another 5 weeks until the completion of my cycle. So yah... That's just how it is ... so I think it is perfectly fine to UP the dose.. it's when you fluctuate that you will see problems.. like shoot 400mgs one week.. 600 the next... 250 the next 750 the week after that and so on and so on ... thats what you dont do... BUT IN MY EYES !! It is fine to up the dose if you PLAN on keeping it at the dose for a relatively long time... LIKE THE REST OF YOUR PROPOSED CYCLE... which is what it sounds like you are going to do.. so GO AHEAD... DO IT !!!
    Thanx bro! glad to see Im not the only one who isnt satisfied with doseages. Or maybe we both just cant make up our fukin minds! Good to get advice from someone actually doing the same thing!

Deuce!......i hope DSM doesnt see that!
    Last edited by Spartan ^; 05-01-2009 at 07:44 PM.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    buuuutttt.... all your responses are always half in CAPS LOCKS! its like your YELLING for half of your response, then you calm down, and then YELL again haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    buuuutttt.... all your responses are always half in CAPS LOCKS! its like your YELLING for half of your response, then you calm down, and then YELL again haha
    LOL !! That's how I use EMPHASIS.. It would probably better if I BOLDED what I wanted to be stuck out in my THOUGHTS ... the parts I want to get ACROSS to you guys... I can't help it... I receive a lot of FLAK from a lot of fellow BROS on here for it... but OH WELL ... that's just who i AM !!

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    LOL !! That's how I use EMPHASIS.. It would probably better if I BOLDED what I wanted to be stuck out in my THOUGHTS ... the parts I want to get ACROSS to you guys... I can't help it... I receive a lot of FLAK from a lot of fellow BROS on here for it... but OH WELL ... that's just who i AM !!
    nah its COOL bra haha its kinda FUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan ^ View Post
    Thanx bro! glad to see Im not the only one who isnt satisfied with doseages. Or maybe we are both just cant make up our fukin minds! Good to get advice from someone actually doing the same thing!

Deuce!......i hope DSM doesnt see that!
    Yah I can NEVER make up my mind... EVER !! It's horrible... even lil day to day decisions I struggle with... it's a MESS being me I swear it...

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    Hence the "Deuce"....split personalities maybe? I like the fact that he gets excited/adimate. I bet Deuce is a muthafuka in the gym....BLAST, rest, BLAST, rest, BLAST......prolly could go on forever!

enough of the love fest....any other opinions on this? Just wanna get more feedback.....

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan ^ View Post
    Hence the "Deuce"....split personalities maybe? I like the fact that he gets excited/adimate.

YOU KNOW... I THINK YOU MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING HERE...

I bet Deuce is a muthafuka in the gym....BLAST, rest, BLAST, rest, BLAST......prolly could go on forever!

YOU JUST HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD MY FRIEND... I SPEND 3 HOURS IN THE GYM SOMETIMES AND I FORGET THAT TIME EVEN EXISTS... KINDA CREEPY REALLY WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT...
    That's all I have to say about that...

Thread Information