ilcookieli is offline New Member

**first test-e cycle - newbee help!**

I started my cycle of test-e today. My friend gave it to me and told me just to use 300mg each week. He said thats all I need, but after reading I think there's more to it then just that.

What should I be doing to start, during, and post?

I was told to inject into my buttox using thumb to ring finger technique. is there a more effective way?

I am 24 yrs old, weigh 185, just started to work out again after about 1 yr.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ilcookieli; 05-01-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why start a cycle when u just started working out again....please tell me why u think that is good...

if u just started today, STOP....learn what you are doing man, this is not a game. these chemicals can really mess you up if done wrong, and u are and will be doing it wrong..

slow down, stick around, read and learn bro..

how long should I wait before starting.. i appreciate the concern

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by ilcookieli View Post
    how long should I wait before starting.. i appreciate the concern
    what your stats
    weight
    bf%
    training expt...

goals

and what do you have planned for your PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    why start a cycle when u just started working out again....please tell me why u think that is good...

if u just started today, STOP....learn what you are doing man, this is not a game. these chemicals can really mess you up if done wrong, and u are and will be doing it wrong..

slow down, stick around, read and learn bro..
    great advice...

24 yrs old
    5'11
    bf% - estimate med/high.. dont know exact % but a little chubby. not fat. if that helps
    training - used to train 4-5days week, stopped for past 3 years....consider myself knowledgeable with workout routines.

using routine -- http://www.muscleandstrength.com/wor...g-program.html

goals - build muscle mass, lean up.

PCT - i was told HCG
    Last edited by ilcookieli; 05-01-2009 at 04:17 PM.

mgern527 is offline New Member
    I'm new to these forums...Do you get posts like this often? Not to start a new thred, but it's alarming. I read a thread from a guy a few days ago that went something like this "Help, I woke up last night to find that I was lactating...what sohuld I do".

Danger Will Robinson, Danger

I understand these are newbee questions.. but isn't what these threads are for? no one started knowing everything.. thats why im asking for advice.. Thanks

24 yrs old
    5'11
    bf% - estimate med/high.. dont know exact % but a little chubby. not fat. if that helps
    training - used to train 4-5days week, stopped for past 3 years....consider myself knowledgeable with workout routines.

PCT - i was told HCG
    Ok bro you are lost and need to gain knowledge, if you have only did one injection then stop and we will get you on the right track. You have came to the right place. you however been lead down the wrong path. so lets start over for a first cycle....

I understand these are newbee questions.. but isn't what these threads are for? no one started knowing everything.. thats why im asking for advice.. Thanks
    your are correct we all started out as a blank sheet of paper and grew from there

Quote Originally Posted by mgern527 View Post
    I'm new to these forums...Do you get posts like this often? Not to start a new thred, but it's alarming. I read a thread from a guy a few days ago that went something like this "Help, I woke up last night to find that I was lactating...what sohuld I do".

Danger Will Robinson, Danger
    at the top of the page it says new thread just click on that and start your thread, and you are right people dont think about what they are doing they just do it (living for the moment)..it is your health we are dealing with and you only have one body and one life to live let do it right everytime....

Now for education and home work.

at the top of the page is a search icon, click on it and type in first cycle or test-e cycle. the read and read after you are done with that go to the pct forum and click PCT or post cycle therapy and read and read, take notes and come back with a plan start a thread and post your cycle and we will make sure you get it right bro....take care and be safe...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    Now for education and home work.

at the top of the page is a search icon, click on it and type in first cycle or test-e cycle. the read and read after you are done with that go to the pct forum and click PCT or post cycle therapy and read and read, take notes and come back with a plan start a thread and post your cycle and we will make sure you get it right bro....take care and be safe...
    Listen to Prone!

thank you for your help!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I got some bad info myself before coming here. Your in the right place...if you listen to the advice given.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    These guys have given great advice..... i too was another one w/ bad info when i first started. This place has helped soooo many people..... stick around..... read..... learn...... then return the favor to someone else who needs the help when you become knowledgable enough yourself.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I forgot to add one thing, bro since you cant see your abs check out our diet section and post your diet and get that down while you are learning bro......we have the best diet forum in the world great guys down there....

you guys are awesome .. thank you

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    24 yrs old
    5'11

PCT - i was told HCG
    not to be rude bro but its obvious you dont have a clue you should have started reading and asking questions here before starting a cycle imo you should stop what your doing sort your diet out first and then think about doing a cycle once you have all the information you need

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Stick around playa. You will learn all you need to know here.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I forgot to add one thing, bro since you cant see your abs check out our diet section and post your diet and get that down while you are learning bro......we have the best diet forum in the world great guys down there....
    awww, prone your making me blush, and that's hard as tan as i'm getting with the MT2

to the OP, come on down to the diet forum and we'll help you out

Thread Information