Thread: aas in general

johnCash is offline Associate Member

aas in general

ya im new to aas and considering trying dbol capsules at 20mg units, combined with thrust too. and a friend who has experience with them recommended using 40mg/day beacause he said you cant be positive there is 20 mg per. but since i already have male pattern baldness im concerned about it because i read somewhere that higher doses(30mg or more) can lead to hair loss. so instead of 40mg p/day of dbol i was thinking of taking 20mg/day of dbol with 20mg of anavar too.
    is this a good idea for a first time cycle, and would it reduce the chances of more hair loss?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    dbol only is never a good idea.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?

liable is offline Associate Member
    why dose every one say d-bol only isnt any good most first time users do this.
    yes i know u dont keep your gains but you getting your feet wet.aslong as you PCT you should be good its a steping stone.
    Last edited by liable; 05-02-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    few people recommend running compounds that suppress your natural testosterone production without also running test, and first cycles should not be multiple compounds. testosterone provides a number of necessary functions, to limit that is unwise.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    few people recommend running compounds that suppress your natural testosterone production without also running test, and first cycles should not be multiple compounds. testosterone provides a number of necessary functions, to limit that is unwise.
    Well said my friend.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by liable View Post
    why dose every one say d-bol only isnt any good most first time users do this.
    yes i know u dont keep your gains but you getting your feet wet.aslong as you PCT you should be good its a steping stone. thats just my 2 cents
    Just because a lot of IDIOTS do it, doesn't make it the right thing to do!!

Big said it best !!!

most kids do it cause they are afraid to inject and everyone thinks you get great gains from Dbol , because your weight jumps up due to the water retention..... They have NO clue what they are doing.......

DVSRAT is offline New Member
    John,

I'm going to suggest something to you cause only you will make your own decision. A high number of people on this board will tell you an oral only cycle is a waist of time and money and i agree with them. The questions you ask suggest to me that you are new to the aas game. Nothing is wrong with that but there is a right way to start. The best thing you need right now is to read read read! You are doing some serious things to your body, so there is not much room for error. I promise you that no one has regretted waiting and doing their research before starting a cycle but many have regretted starting too soon. If you can accept the fact that maybe this isn't the right way to start, then many people here will be happy to help you and you will learn a lot. But, if you just get defensive to towards some of the suggestions the people here give you, then it is an up hill battle. Remember, there are a lot of people here that know what they are doing. A good start is to check out the stickies. There is years worth of great information in them. With that said, Good luck.

well what would be the best choice for a first time cycle? most people say test or test with dbol but isnt test alot of water weight too? i just want to gain some size and strength(15-30 lbs) and be able to keep some gains too.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Here you go, all you need

Test beginner cycle info

you will gain some water from test, NOT as much as you do with dbol , water retention from test can be controlled with an AI during the cycle

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Here you go, all you need

Test beginner cycle info

you will gain some water from test, NOT as much as you do with dbol, water retention from test can be controlled with an AI during the cycle
    agreed as well as keeping sodium low with diet

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want oral only cycle go the pro-hormone route, steroids aren't for you if you can't stomach injections. Orals are only used to compliment injectable cycles not replace.

im not scared of needles but its less convinient than just poppin pills. where are you suppost to inject? i was told that sometimes the spot hardens so you have switch spots? any advice

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    Just because your friend recommends something it doesnt mean he is correct.

normaljoe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnCash View Post
    im not scared of needles but its less convinient than just poppin pills. where are you suppost to inject? i was told that sometimes the spot hardens so you have switch spots? any advice
    You need to keep logging in, and keep reading everything you can stand reading for another month. You will learn a LOT just by clicking on every new thread for a week, after a month you will have a good idea of whats going on. start with the stikies, if you read every one, and every post in them you should be ready to come ask questions about what you don't understand at that point.
    Last edited by normaljoe; 05-03-2009 at 02:11 AM.

DVSRAT is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by normaljoe View Post
    You need to keep logging in, and keep reading everything you can stand reading for another month. You will learn a LOT just by clicking on every new thread for a week, after a month you will have a good idea of whats going on. start with the stikies, if you read every one, and every post in them you should be ready to come ask questions about what you don't understand at that point.
    The best advice for your situation!!! We could all suggest the perfect cycle for you but you wont know why and when to use the right compounds and processes. It isn't just the info you need, it's the knowledge. Good luck!!

Thread Information