Thread: Gyno questions?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Gyno questions?

I am actually using my bro's account and have a bunch of questions regarding gyno. I have had some excess fat around my nipple ever since highschool. When my nipple is soft, it looks funny and sticks out. However, when my nipple is hard, my chest looks good. I noticed that it got worse last year while taking propecia and doing some Superdrol. I had a terrible reaction to the propecia and have since stopped use. I never did any type of PCT and am concerned if I was just prone to getting it. It doesnt look terrible but it has made me OCD and not sure what to do. My brother suggested Letrozole so I bought some tablets from what he said is a reliable source across the country. Its called Fempro. He said to take a quarter pill (.60) for a couple days and then knock it up to 1.25 for a couple days then to the 2.5 (which are what the tabs are). He said to take it until the gyno or puffiness goes down but what if it doesnt. I think surgery is enevitable because Ive had it for such a long time. There is NO hard tissue behind the nipple. Its all soft. My diet is good and I work out a lot. Hoping someone can help with any suggestions. Thanks

wes4161 is offline New Member
    I have the exact problem with my nips as well, ever since I was young, thought it would go away when my chest got big and figured out that wasn't the case. I heard about using the letro but i hear that it kills sex drive. Very curious to see if the letro works though so keep updated. And I know that you can get lipo on your nips to get rid of it but its a costly procedure.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Read that... And perhaps think about making an account for yourself.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I am actually using my bro's account and have a bunch of questions regarding gyno. I have had some excess fat around my nipple ever since highschool. When my nipple is soft, it looks funny and sticks out. However, when my nipple is hard, my chest looks good. I noticed that it got worse last year while taking propecia and doing some Superdrol. I had a terrible reaction to the propecia and have since stopped use. I never did any type of PCT and am concerned if I was just prone to getting it. It doesnt look terrible but it has made me OCD and not sure what to do. My brother suggested Letrozole so I bought some tablets from what he said is a reliable source across the country. Its called Fempro. He said to take a quarter pill (.60) for a couple days and then knock it up to 1.25 for a couple days then to the 2.5 (which are what the tabs are). He said to take it until the gyno or puffiness goes down but what if it doesnt. I think surgery is enevitable because Ive had it for such a long time. There is NO hard tissue behind the nipple. Its all soft. My diet is good and I work out a lot. Hoping someone can help with any suggestions. Thanks
    We would need a pic to give advice. Press your nipple against your brothers and take a pic and we will get back to you.

^ You.

Back to the lounge. lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    ^ You.

Back to the lounge. lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post

do you have any idea on what your BF% is currently?

gamemania is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Read that... And perhaps think about making an account for yourself.
    thats a great read war... i only wish you mentioned wat dosage to use nolva at if ERSE's arise and for how long to use it. and also how arimidex can be applied on cycle wen ERSE's arise.

Mr.Buffman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wes4161 View Post
    I have the exact problem with my nips as well, ever since I was young, thought it would go away when my chest got big and figured out that wasn't the case. I heard about using the letro but i hear that it kills sex drive. Very curious to see if the letro works though so keep updated. And I know that you can get lipo on your nips to get rid of it but its a costly procedure.
    I have been using letro for a month now.. Just ran out today.. It got rid of the lump almost completely.. But the puffy and pointyness is still there. My pecks also seem to sag a little and my right nipple is worse the the left... And yes Letro does kill your sex drive.. I have read post where is says that it takes a while for letro to take effect. So im gonna try another month.. I have yet to read a post by someone that has got rid of gyno completely without surgery. If there is one someone show me....

anti-es can do little more than prevent and reduce (a little). They're pretty bad for you too. I recommend you put down the letro and train hard while you save up your cash for an operation. I've heard of maybe two guys to get rid of small lumps with anti-es. Everyone else just lives with it or gets cut up
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 05-04-2009 at 12:45 PM. Reason: train hair? no

Quote Originally Posted by gamemania View Post
    thats a great read war... i only wish you mentioned wat dosage to use nolva at if ERSE's arise and for how long to use it. and also how arimidex can be applied on cycle wen ERSE's arise.
    You can PM me for the answers to your questions.

I will be covering these question in the revisions im doing to the sticky.

In due time...

Thread Information