pakroids is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb When To Use Deca

Hi guys, ive only got one cycle under my belt of
    Testoviron (enanthate only) 500mg / week

The clock is ticking and ill be ready for my next cycle in a month, godwilling.
    Anyways i am wondering two questions.

1) when is a good time to use deca , i mean is it alright for a second cycle or should i just run another test.

also i can only get bromocriptine here and m not sure of HCG so is deca ok.

2) I read for deca its ok to start off w/ 200 mg week to check sides, is this true?

Alphatier is offline Member
    1) Yeah it's ok to use another compound with your second cycle, good to see that you ran only test for your 1st

2) Many here will tell you that 200mg/week is a waste if you're looking for mass. 400-600mg/week is the recommended dosage. I'd start with 400mg. I believe that people who only use 200mg/week are only looking for the benefits of helping with joint problems.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    1) Yeah it's ok to use another compound with your second cycle, good to see that you ran only test for your 1st

2) Many here will tell you that 200mg/week is a waste if you're looking for mass. 400-600mg/week is the recommended dosage. I'd start with 400mg. I believe that people who only use 200mg/week are only looking for the benefits of helping with joint problems.
    agreed^^ not so much a waste though, 200 mgs deca a week is basically a theraputic dose for joint releif

but as stated, I would go with 400 mgs/week in your second cycle along with Test

Alphatier is offline Member
    ^^ just what I was saying....I said that 200mg/week would be a waste if he's looking fir mass.

Then again you have first hand experience with deca .

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    ^^ just what I was saying....I said that 200mg/week would be a waste if he's looking fir mass.

Then again you have first hand experience with deca.
    I agree with you...200 wont' do much at all for mass, just wanted him to know what 200 is good for

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I you want to gain mass with deca I would run 500mg to 600mg every week and run it for at least ten weeks with test any where from 400mg to 500mg every week. I would keep an AI at the ready if needed....dont forget to run you test at least one week longer then the deca.....

Thread Information