G-Dog82 is offline Junior Member

Left gear in the car - misses now has it :(

Hey guys,

Tried to do some searching on here but couldn't find the answer... Left my gear in the car and now the misses is driving it around town. Will the tempature in a car of hot day effect test? don't exactly want to call her to get them from under the seat to place in a cool area.

cheers,

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    how hot is it? she does'nt know your using aas?

haha nah...Very conservative girl who would f*cking go nuts if she knew..... i'm on a work trip and she came with, so have been moving it around all week. Hot day in Aus so would expect it to get over 35'c (95'f) in the car...what do u think??

Monstruoso is offline Junior Member
    ahahahahah funny story mate..

my missus is the one injecting me..

i'd call her and ask her to move the stuff... tell her it's your dad's hormone replace therapy stuff...

yeah got her to come back...said i left some 'work' gear in the car which i needed...haha...Wish i had a chick that would inject it, i was taking protein that had the word 'anabolic ' on the labelling and she accused me of juicing! haha, Good little Austrian girls don't need to know what lunatic Aussie's lads get up too in there spear time!

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    should be okay is she going have it say a couple of hours? man that would just be to much energy for me all that running around and hiding stuff.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    hopefully it's still good, my guess would be it is.

thai-lan is offline Member
    haha funny story.. My gf wanted so bad to do my injections but i dont trust her .. Sure she would move the pin alot.. Its funny to see how guys r scared of their gfs for juicing !!! grow some fcking balls for your own sake

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    And then when a cop pulls you over and finds it your done.

haha thai lan...mate i'd prefer to tell a copper that i'm on the juice then my missus... Pretty funny how a 5'0 Austrian can shit scare you, ! haha... Tried to make her watch the doco bigger, stronger, faster but it didn't go down that well.

beerpong is offline Associate Member
    You should be fine. Some of the gear oil need to be warmed up so when you draw or inject it will go in easier.

Hephens is offline Member
    lol, you live in bris/aus nar the wheather today seems fine just gotta hope it stays out of direct sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    lol, you live in bris/aus nar the wheather todbay seems fine just gotta hope it stays out of direct sunlight.
    where in aus are u?? r u brissy? Its all good now gear is sitting in a cosy office right next to me... Just gotta get it back in the car now without her seeing! haha.. i'm a *****

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Dog82 View Post
    where in aus are u?? r u brissy? Its all good now gear is sitting in a cosy office right next to me... Just gotta get it back in the car now without her seeing! haha.. i'm a *****
    yeah i'm in brissy

wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    haha funny story.. My gf wanted so bad to do my injections but i dont trust her .. Sure she would move the pin alot.. Its funny to see how guys r scared of their gfs for juicing !!! grow some fcking balls for your own sake
    em ive had real close girls do mine before, its all good, for some reason they get a kick out of it

timguyperson is offline Junior Member
    That's a crack up mate. BTW it looks like there are a lot of other Aussies on this site. lol are we becoming a country of juicers? haha

Bennet87 is offline Junior Member
    sydneyyyyyyyyyyyy

mho
    mho is offline Member
    I've heard of people baking their gear in an oven at 250. So I think you'll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by timguyperson View Post
    That's a crack up mate. BTW it looks like there are a lot of other Aussies on this site. lol are we becoming a country of juicers? haha
    Haha yeah mate, be supposed to be one hardest counrties in the world to get gear...We seem to be doing ok..where in aus are you?

I'm in Brissy. I find it hard to source gear. Everyone in brissy seems to be taking deca only. I know 3 people that can get me deca. But it's a bit useless alone.

I'm trying to source from another guy right now. All I know is that he can get me gear starting with the letter 'C'. haha I'm not holding my breath.

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    I know, but ozzy ozzy ozzzyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by timguyperson View Post
    I'm in Brissy. I find it hard to source gear. Everyone in brissy seems to be taking deca only. I know 3 people that can get me deca. But it's a bit useless alone.

I'm trying to source from another guy right now. All I know is that he can get me gear starting with the letter 'C'. haha I'm not holding my breath.
    haha...mate u might want to find out a bit more info from your source before buying ur 'C' product , i'm guessing cypionate . I guess it took me a good 2 years to find a decent source and even then its over priced... Hardest thing to find in aus is the AI and serms... Doc can sometime prescribe, thats what i did. Where do u train in Brissy??

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    it should be fine if it was in there for several days mite be a problem.

I just train at home in Wooloongabba. I used to train at my uni gym at UQ st Lucia, but just can't afford it these days with being a poor arse student lol. I've got a decent setup at home now though, it's on the cheap side but it does the job. lol went the other day and got a $5 pulley and a $5 rope from bunnings, and made a setup where I can now do tricep pull downs and a whole heap of other exercises, saving hundreds on a machine to do the exact same thing. And surprisingly it works really well lol. Just tie one end of the rope to a dumbbell and away I go :P

Thread Information