duece02 is offline New Member

Test-e and D-bol cycle

Hey i am going to be starting a test enanthate and d-bol cycle in about 2 weeks. I was just trying to decide what dosages i should take. I have been working out for about 3 years consistantly and have taken an anavar only cycle last summer. My stats are:
    19 yrs old
    5'7"
    172 lbs
    max bench: 285 lbs
    body fat 16%

I am planning to take 400 mgs/week of test spread out with 2 shots of 200mgs during the week. I am planning on taking 20 mgs of d-bol per day. My d-bols should last a little over 4 weeks and the test about 10 weeks. How does this sound for the dosages? Whats your opinion/experience with this type of cycle?
    Last edited by duece02; 05-03-2009 at 10:28 PM.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Bro you are to young, I am sorry will not give you advice nor will several others because of your age.....good luck...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Is there any special reason you want to risk screwing up your HPTA system and shutting down your Natural Testosterone when it is at its HIGHEST levels and risk it not returning??

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duece02 View Post
    Hey i am going to be starting a test enanthate and d-bol cycle in about 2 weeks. I was just trying to decide what dosages i should take. I have been working out for about 3 years consistantly and have taken an anavar only cycle last summer. My stats are:
    19 yrs old
    5'7"
    172 lbs
    body fat 16%

I am planning to take 400 mgs/week of test spread out with 2 shots of 200mgs during the week. I am planning on taking 20 mgs of d-bol per day. My d-bols should last a little over 4 weeks and the test about 10 weeks. How does this sound for the dosages? Whats your opinion/experience with this type of cycle?
    no no no, as above,
    dont touch gear for at least 5 years
    lift, eat, sleep,do all this in high doses,

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I'm the fourth one who'll say you are too young bro!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    and im the 5th to young bro!!!!!!!

Thanks for the input guys

for future reference... would anyone like to share any previous experience with this type of cycle and the gains they made?

bump

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    bump
    Really? your bumping this so that MORE people can tell you that your too young to shut down your HPTA???

other's experience won't matter cause AGE really has a LOT to do with it. If it didn't , we would just say SURE go do it.

I am not here to STOP you from using steroids , I AM here to make sure you do them safely so you stay healthy and not become a sad statistic to be used against steroids

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    go to the diet forum kid

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

19 yrs old
    5'7"
    172 lbs
    body fat 16%

at 19 you should take advantage of your naturally high hromone levels.
    all you need is proper diet,,supplements and training.

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    go to the diet forum kid
    diets in check.. question had nothing to do with diet.. was just wondering what people got for results.. by the way not argueing against anyone saying im too young if you notice.. wanting to find out more about the cycle by hearing other peoples experiences shouldnt be a problem. Didnt think that was a crappy question to ask? ..

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Good cycle and good gains for someone aged 23 and up

tembe is offline Member
    i think we should help him

he obviously is focused enough to do them

he just needs sum help with his question

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need AAS at your age.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post

if thats the case you help him.

Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post

hee needs diet not AS

diets in check.. question had nothing to do with diet.. was just wondering what people got for results.. by the way not argueing against anyone saying im too young if you notice.. wanting to find out more about the cycle by hearing other peoples experiences shouldnt be a problem. Didnt think that was a crappy question to ask? ..
    not trying to flame you bro.. but it will do more damage then good.. if you trust your diet go to the diet forum if you dont mind and post it. i can gaurentee there are many changes to be made

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    If you search in members cycle you will see some of the results, but as everyone said you are too young. I wish you luck on whatever you decide to do. The reason some had said check your diet is with your stats (age/hgt/wgt) you can naturally add 10-15 of muscle in the next couple of years but you also need to lower your bf% down.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Duece02.....

Listen up bro...... I started AAS at 19. I was ill informed..... didn't understand the risks..... to put it bluntly - i had no idea what i was doing. I think the only thing i did right was to NOT run an oral only cycle LOL.

If i could go back in time - i NEVER would have run the cycles i did. I'm currently 25 y/o and have taken the last 3 years off AAS. I will tell you that i KNOW my natty test levels have suffered. I didn't have bloodwork done at 19 before running my 1st cycle..... so i have no clue what they were at but i can just feel the difference.

If you going to run AAS anyways.... i suggest you research the HELL out of them and make yourself fully aware of what can happen. Lots of guys here have advised against running anything at such a young age..... i don't know ho wmany of them have started before the age of 24/25..... but as someone who has myself..... i STRONGLY advise you to re-think your path. Train naturally, gain as much size as you can for the next few years and then hop on some test and you'll love your results.

Regarding your diet..... i know you didn't ask a question on it but why not head to the diet section and post it up and let some guys critique it? Maybe your diet IS spot on..... but in the off chance that it's not - you'll have it tweaked and the results will continue to pour in for yah.

good luck man!
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information