Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member

first tren injection...holy tren cough...

i just administered my first ever tren injection, it was 100mg of tren ace, and man did the tren cough hit me, i forgot all about it, it wasnt 15 seconds after injection that i starting getting a bronchitis like cough and i was like... wtf...?, then i remembered, the infamous tren cough, i read about it but i never looked into it at all, i didnt know how bad it was, i didnt even know people were worried about it untill i just looked it up, all i knew is that it existed and i didnt even realize i was experiencing it untill after like 10 min after the injection, its prolly been 15 minutes since the injection and im totally fine right now, but those first 5 minutes were bad, it felt like i had bronchitis again, ur chest feels so tight and ur bronchial tubes just have that itching-where i need to cough feeling, and it doesnt let up for about 5 minutes, i defenetly coughed pretty hard a couple of the times, but do i think it could have caused lung damage???absolutely not, but it was defenetly uncomfortable, i hope its not like this eod with the injection, i will keep you all posted

Hephens is offline Member
    sounds like you have hit a vien, not tren cough thats wat happened to me.

Thread Information