SilverTest is offline Senior Member

antihistamines make you fat??

hey guys ,

i am taking an antihistamine right now for the seasonal allergy that i have , and i am noticing that i am getting fatter even though nothing is changed in my training and my diet .

do anthistamines make you gain fat ??? they work contrary to clen and ephedra , so i thought logically that they would am i right ?

bump

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    They can decrease gh output during sleep, not good to really talk every day.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if anything they dehydrate you

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    hey guys ,

i am taking an antihistamine right now for the seasonal allergy that i have , and i am noticing that i am getting fatter even though nothing is changed in my training and my diet .

do anthistamines make you gain fat ??? they work contrary to clen and ephedra , so i thought logically that they would am i right ?
    That premise is flawed and consequently untrue, this is not an "If Then" situation! They do however work at the same level/location, namely the Beta-receptors. But one, CNS stims work on the receptor (are absorbed by them), while antihistamines work for them (serve as cleansing agents). It's the latter's cleaning/upgrading/upregulating that dispels the former's actions/presence.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

jfalco is offline Member
    All I can say is that I have taken antihistamines every day during the fall since I was a kid and I'm a skinny mofo, so the don't make me fat.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    That premise is flawed and consequently untrue, this is not an "If Then" situation! They do however work at the same level/location, namely the Beta-receptors. But one, CNS stims work on the receptor (are absorbed by them), while antihistamines work for them (serve as cleansing agents). It's the latter's cleaning/upgrading/upregulating that dispels the former's actions/presence.

hummmm...weird , ahh screw it , maybe i was eating like crap and sitting all day lol.

anyways , interesting , so they may actually ENHANCE fat loss because they upregulate the receptors ??

in addition , can i take the antihistamine while on ECA ?? does it actually help to make it effective for a long time by continuously upgrading the receptors ??

Thread Information