Thread: blood tests

ajweb is offline Junior Member

blood tests

I assume its good idea to get blood test prior to starting any cycle to get a baseline. My question is do u just go in and ask for bloodwork to be done and specifiy what tests u want run or is most of the things included in basic blood workup. I have been lucky and haven't had any reason to see doctor, but unfortunately i don't have any relationship with one either. do u go in there and tell him (or her) what your planning on doing? is it easy to find doctors willing to work with guys into lifting and using?
    thanks

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    It's easiest to just order the tests yourself. There are sites on the internet that will order the tests for you and email you the results. You print the forms out and take them to a local lab. It's probably a good idea to check your testosterone and lipids, and maybe a full liver screen if you're going to use orals.

ajweb is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info..you wouldn't by chance have any sites that you would recommend ..thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    It's easiest to just order the tests yourself. There are sites on the internet that will order the tests for you and email you the results. You print the forms out and take them to a local lab. It's probably a good idea to check your testosterone and lipids, and maybe a full liver screen if you're going to use orals.

Thread Information